Summer Rumour Mill

sage

2 minutes ago, David said:

I told @sage this topic would be a shambles.

Anyhow, forum rules are forum rules, play nice please, I really don't fancy having to enter this topic again. 

Are you holding a specimen tube in your new picture?

39 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wish we could go back to the McClaren days where all you had to worry about was DerbyBrexitLoyal or whatever he was called 

DerbyEnglandLoyal, DEL for short. 

I liked him, you could subtlety probe away without him taking offence, although I believe he went somewhat off piste towards the end.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

DerbyEnglandLoyal, DEL for short. 

I liked him, you could subtlety probe away without him taking offence, although I believe he went somewhat off piste towards the end.

Still in charge of that Facebook group where Every Word Of Every Post Starts With A Capital Letter isn’t he?

Edited by Srg

7 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Wonder if Warne will have anyone on trial tomorrow, last few seasons we’ve always had a few on trial at the start of pre season. 

I imagine most trialists, if any, will be U21 players released from Premier League academies. 

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gillingham-now-clear-favourites-sign-8561099

says we are Interested but need to sell first before we can stump up the money. Maybe with bielik being sold we will go in. 

really interested in the bit about needing to sell first. Wondering if the business plan means we can only spend what we sell or clowes doesn’t have or want to spend money on transfers out his own pocket. Along the lines of it will be free and loans if we don’t sell anyone