Summer Rumour Mill

sage

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I’m calling it that Big Trav has no idea at all the majority of the time, and he has you lot on strings. He though is a mate, or a mate of a mate, of who does the club media and photos and updates Trav when the photos are in the can. As for Simmo, my dog has more idea what is going on. And she is deaf and senile. 

Edited by Truckle

1 hour ago, dcfcjj said:

Have a horrible feeling Brighton put a bid in extremely late on which is just to good to turn down and we bring no one in.

Brighton have just took Fati on loan from Barcelona . He has a €1 Billion buy out clause in his contract . Brighton might go to £3 mill for somebody to cut the holes in his socks .

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Just trying to find my boots in the loft. Another season of James Collins must be in a shout of getting on the bench 

Doesn’t this conveniently ignore the 3 other strikers we’ve signed? Last year we pretty much only had Collins and McGoldrick (after January anyway), this year we’ve got Waghorn, Washington, Collins and Tyreece John-Jules plus Dajaune Brown in the academy. 

23 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Correcting himself, his original tweet said he’d be online until 12pm, which was 2 hours prior to the point he sent the tweet.

Fingers on the pulses as ever. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Sounds like we're getting him fit for them?

All reports suggest season-long loan, but apparently there is a disconnect between recruitment and Tony Mowbray. Mowbray wants him to stay and announced that this morning, the front office have agreed a season-long loan with us. 

It seems like a mess. Also, Stewart was set to join Southampton for £10m but the deal has fell through because he's failed a medical. I think they were counting on that money coming through the door by the sounds of it.  

Very choatic. 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

All reports suggest season-long loan, but apparently there is a disconnect between recruitment and Tony Mowbray. Mowbray wants him to stay and announced that this morning, the front office have agreed a season-long loan with us. 

It seems like a mess. Also, Stewart was set to join Southampton for £10m but the deal has fell through because he's failed a medical. I think they were counting on that money coming through the door by the sounds of it.  

Very choatic. 

He hasn't failed a medical according to Simon Stone the BBC reporter.