New Football kits- 23/24

AshfieldRam

What do you guys think of the Roma home and 3rd kit for next season? Personally I'm a huge fan of the 90s wolf badge, other than that the home is nothing too special, but the third is really nice. Like the piping on the sleeves for both of them. Also apparently the sponsor has yet to be decided.

roma 23 24 third kit leaked (5)-2.jpg

roma 23 24 home kit (3).jpg

3 hours ago, JakeDCFC said:

What do you guys think of the Roma home and 3rd kit for next season? Personally I'm a huge fan of the 90s wolf badge, other than that the home is nothing too special, but the third is really nice. Like the piping on the sleeves for both of them. Also apparently the sponsor has yet to be decided.

If mourinho's going to be getting them to play like they did in the Europa League final, I don't care what their shirt looks like - I won't be watching 

14 hours ago, JakeDCFC said:

Probably about the best you can hope for with an Adidas Indentikit template, with the 3 differently coloured stripes and a nice colour but I'd still hope we never have Adidas again.

Swansea have done one well, even if it's Joma..

6186.jpg

6162.jpg

Edited by Kokosnuss

9 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Probably about the best you can hope for with an Adidas Indentikit template, with the 3 differently coloured stripes and a nice colour but I'd still hope we never have Adidas again.

Swansea have done one well, even if it's Joma..

6186.jpg

6162.jpg

That first Swansea one looks just like our 19/20 home kit haha. It is a really nice kit though

Bolton fans had a choice to make, nothing particularly inspiring, but...

c1.thumb.JPG.c77b164981baf0a2c15219ef702330be.JPG

c2.thumb.JPG.0c7e4d84475165f9e013ed062b67a3f7.JPG

Home kit choice has been revealed...

1064_bolton_wanderers_2023_24_macron_hom

I imagine there'll be quite a large number of people out there who think this is brilliant because it's so basic, even if it looks like it's been sewn by an apprentice at the local knicker factory.

I suppose it shows what people who want us to go back to blue shorts would actually get if we did.

5 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

I imagine there'll be quite a large number of people out there who think this is brilliant because it's so basic, even if it looks like it's been sewn by an apprentice at the local knicker factory.

I suppose it shows what people who want us to go back to blue shorts would actually get if we did.

I like it apart from the green sponsor. I ales think the logos should match the trim colour. The main reason I don’t like most of our shirts with the Just Eat logo.

On 23/06/2023 at 17:23, Kokosnuss said:

I think this is a great idea. Yes, none of the designs reinvent the wheel, but at least giving fans several options shows at least some work on the kit manufacturers part (looking at you adidas) and if you hate the shirt you can blame your fellow fans rather than the designer.

How does voting take place? How easy would it be for fans of a rival team to deliberately vote for a stupid shirt design?

Edited by Anon

3 hours ago, SKRam said:

Port Vale Home…….
team america vomit GIF
Each to their own I guess! 

I was looking at it more from a design perspective. Whether you or I personally like it or not (I do) is immaterial.

Positives - A perfectly integrated sponsor that looks like part of the design rather than something stuck on. Plenty of space allocated to the club & manufacturer badges, no lines intersecting them (again, speaks of an intentional design choice, badges don't look 'stuck on'). A bold use of colour that ties in with those of their club badge and stops it being just another non-descript standard black and white shirt.

Negatives: The collar is s***. The club badge is huge. 

Give it a couple of tweaks and I'd happily have it as ours.

Edited by Kokosnuss

5 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

I was looking at it more from a design perspective. Whether you or I personally like it or not (I do) is immaterial.

Positives - A perfectly integrated sponsor that looks like part of the design rather than something stuck on. Plenty of space allocated to the club & manufacturer badges, no lines intersecting them (again, speaks of an intentional design choice, badges don't look 'stuck on'). A bold use of colour that ties in with those of their club badge and stops it being just another non-descript standard black and white shirt.

Negatives: The collar is s***. The club badge is huge. 

Give it a couple of tweaks and I'd happily have it as ours.

Did they take it from Port Vale RUFC? 
Awful thing. Only Forest Green should be allowed horizontal stripes in England 

Thoughts on the away kit @B4ev6is

Didn’t we do something similar in the mid 90s? Possibly for the 95/96 Puma kit. I have a vague recollection of voting for the kit in the Derby Telegraph but might be wrong. Either way it’s great that supporters get a say. Shame the sponsor ruins it though.