New Football kits- 23/24

AshfieldRam

14 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Barnsley being sent to the MLS?

What with that and the Rovrum 'New York' Stadium... something funny in t'water up there.

Barnsley and Rotherham are the same club. South Yorkshire Reds from Pro Evo. Never in the same league, never to play each other. Swapping Championship and League One places every other year.

On 23/06/2023 at 09:23, Kokosnuss said:

Bolton fans had a choice to make, nothing particularly inspiring, but...

c1.thumb.JPG.c77b164981baf0a2c15219ef702330be.JPG

c2.thumb.JPG.0c7e4d84475165f9e013ed062b67a3f7.JPG

Home kit choice has been revealed...

1064_bolton_wanderers_2023_24_macron_hom

I imagine there'll be quite a large number of people out there who think this is brilliant because it's so basic, even if it looks like it's been sewn by an apprentice at the local knicker factory.

I suppose it shows what people who want us to go back to blue shorts would actually get if we did.

The 90s one looked quite nice I feel but I have a real soft spot for 90s and 90s inspire kits lol, nothing special about the actual choice they made though.

37 minutes ago, Anon said:

Jesus f****** wept. That Barnsley kit is grim. Apparently it's from the mind of famous fashion designer "KidSuper" who seems to be adept at selling ugly pieces of garbage.

oh god doesn't surprise me. kidsuper had a collab with the nba and designed fashion jerseys and they're pretty much all incredibly awful, check them out if you want haha. ironically enough though I don't mind the away kit for barnsley if it doesn't include the stars 

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

Getting Captain America vibes from this - the stars look terrible.

Not only is it awful, the sponsor is a little confusing, why would a US mobile network want to sponsor a South Yorkshire football club?

Made me think, what’s the worse shirt seen in English professional football history? Seen some shockers from abroad, usually South America, but can’t think of many worse than that Barnsley effort.

3 hours ago, Kernow said:

Made me think, what’s the worse shirt seen in English professional football history? Seen some shockers from abroad, usually South America, but can’t think of many worse than that Barnsley effort.

Barnsley take it by ease. Looks like something you would see an American being fired out of a cannon wear. 

17 hours ago, Kernow said:

p45009924-1_6ot8kkdavn4mpflk.jpg

ZERO design just a s***, plain, Adidas template kit with nothing whatsoever going for it.

Stupid logo placement.

A suitably s*** shirt for a substantially s*** team

Edited by Kokosnuss

34 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

p45009924-1_6ot8kkdavn4mpflk.jpg

ZERO design just a s***, plain, Adidas template kit with nothing whatsoever going for it.

Stupid logo placement.

A suitably s*** shirt for a substantially s*** team

the outline on the badge looks so bad, what season was this from again?

10 minutes ago, JakeDCFC said:

We never wore this shirt. The 2007-2008 English football season is a psyop that never actually happened.

10 hours ago, Anon said:

We never wore this shirt. The 2007-2008 English football season is a psyop that never actually happened.

Yeah I thought this was a concept kit considering the 2007-08 season was cancelled for various reasons unknown 

11 hours ago, JakeDCFC said:

I’m sure it’s meant to be black. I’ve got this kit I think, or one from the era, and the badge went yellow in the wash. I’m convinced it didn’t start off like that.

On 29/06/2023 at 06:59, Kokosnuss said:

The old kit it's based on...

I'm all for teams having individual and 'different' designs but come on now.

Hold on. If this is based on an old, equally terrible, kit, what did KidSuper even do? Also, his name makes me think he is actually an 8 year old kid who won a competition.