New Football kits- 23/24

AshfieldRam

11 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure it’s meant to be black. I’ve got this kit I think, or one from the era, and the badge went yellow in the wash. I’m convinced it didn’t start off like that.

Hold on. If this is based on an old, equally terrible, kit, what did KidSuper even do? Also, his name makes me think he is actually an 8 year old kid who won a competition.

The outstanding design choice of adding a collar and instead of it being a solid red and white transition he blurred it, just amazing stuff 

6 minutes ago, LazloW said:

This is a proper kit. Look at the lovely collar!  

Dislike:  Club badge (Obvs!).  Shade of green.
Not Sure:  Pin Stripes.
Love:  Design/style/shape... and yes, that collar is ACE!  

36 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Dislike:  Club badge (Obvs!).  Shade of green.
Not Sure:  Pin Stripes.
Love:  Design/style/shape... and yes, that collar is ACE!  

Dislike: 

It's a CGI image of the kit design, not a picture of the actual kit, the style/shape is no different to any other kit in the world?

The collar does look good in theory but otherwise it's just a completely generic football shirt without any notable design features.

Edited by Kokosnuss

27 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Dislike: 

It's a CGI image of the kit design, not a picture of the actual kit, the style/shape is no different to any other kit in the world?

The collar does look good in theory but otherwise it's just a completely generic football shirt without any notable design features.

By "Style", I meant the whole collar/button/placket ensemble.  Reminds me of my time at Eton.  👀

By "shape", I meant it's not as round at the front, like most of the ones I see on a matchday on my way in to PPS!  🤣   

Edited by Mucker1884

37 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Dislike: 

And therein might lie its attraction - beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that? Simple, clean design - with a collar (a must in my opinion). Nothing fancy, nothing garish, nothing ‘trendy’, no horrible graphics etc etc.  Doesn’t really matter, just a shirt. 

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

And therein might lie its attraction - beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that? Simple, clean design - with a collar (a must in my opinion). Nothing fancy, nothing garish, nothing ‘trendy’, no horrible graphics etc etc.  Doesn’t really matter, just a shirt. 

It just shows that there's been absolutely no thought put into the design.

It doesn't really matter, but if someone's gonna charge 50, 60, 70 quid for a shirt you'd better believe I want them to have made an effort to differentiate it from a £15 Primark polo shirt.

Promoting the idea of a simple, clean design is the same to me as someone being praised for what they haven't drawn on a piece of art, where really they've just been a lazy t*** and left the bottom half of the canvas untouched! Pretentious b*******. 😄

2 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

It doesn't really matter, but if someone's gonna charge 50, 60, 70 quid for a shirt you'd better believe I want them to have made an effort to differentiate it from a £15 Primark polo shirt.

😲  Blimey!  They've put their prices up haven't they? 
This cost of living crisis is worse than I thought!  Never thought I'd see Primark tickets hit the £15 mark!   👀

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

New Norwich kit just landed

IMG_7120.jpg

I recognise that pub.
It's "The Babe-In-Arms", on Ashton Rd, Bristol.
I strongly suspect this is in fact the Brizzle away shirt, and that dear fellow is known to all as "Mr Pop"!  

... I also suspect this was taken on his birthday, what with him being out, an' all that!  👀