New Football kits- 23/24

AshfieldRam

5 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

That Juventus shirt is awful (it looks even worse from the back). I bet Notts County’s version will be better (and cheaper too). I like the Liverpool shirt though.

The cheating barstewards even nicked there kit from Notts County. 

PSV's has a bit of an odd collar, but I like it despite that, the 'cream' instead of white is real nice. It looks sharp, smart, unfussy without being too bland. The full kit goes together very nicely with the colour at the back of the collar matching the shorts.
858_psv_2023_24_puma_away_shirt_f.jpeg

Den Haag have decided to ridicule any overweight fan who may buy their new shirt by designing it so that 'X marks the spot' with the spot being their bulging bellies, but I think actually it might be OK in other colourways and not made by Errea.
857_ado_den_haag_2023_24_errea_home_kit_

Lazio's 10th anniversary of... something commemorative kit is OK, 'classy' I guess but boring / predictable.
864_ss_lazio_2023_mizuno_coppa_italia_10

Breda putting a local landmark on the shirt is a decent enough idea, but christ this looks cheap!
856_nac_breda_2023_24_nike_home_away_kit

Celtic have put out this disgusting POS
861_celtic_2023_24_adidas_third_shirt_a.

Edited by Kokosnuss

Man City's is decent, not much you can do with such limited colours but I like the idea of creating stripes in an inventive manner, even if it does look like they've spraypainted a load of cats' whiskers blue and stuck them on the shirt to form the pattern.

881_manchester_city_2023_24_puma_home_ki

Boavista's neck-laces don't bother me half as much as I thought they would. Actually looks quite smart on an otherwise non-design (nice colour though).

880_boavista_fc_2023_kelme_120th_anniver

Edited by Kokosnuss

Off to Germany for an simple but effective brown shirt with a reddish-brown 'stripe' from St Pauli, seemingly designed for those of you out there with a nipple fetish.

917_st_pauli_2023_24_diiy_home_kit_g.jpe

& Greuther Fürth trying to be as 'meh' as possible.

934_greuther_furth_2023_24_puma_home_kit

Over in Brazil Atlético Mineiro are using the blandest-of-bland Adidas templates but showing that a white and grey/silver kit would make a nice change from black & white.

923_atletico_mineiro_2023_adidas_away_ki

In Japan, Yokohama F. Marinos have decided to go for a design that resembles someone projectile vomiting on their chests and letting it drip down

919_yokohama_f_marinos_2023_adidas_speci

while Shimizu S-Pulse have found the world's least likely kit model to show off a design I actually really like (colours are more mint-green in other pics, similar to that kit we had a few seasons ago)

918_shimizu_s_pulse_2023_puma_special_ed

Back to Europe, and Fiorentina have decided to incorporate numerous strings of lilies in the print for their shirt. Unfortunately it looks (especially up close) more like a UV light has been shone on a teenage boy's bedsheets.

916_fiorentina_2023_24_kappa_home_kit_02

and back 'home' Crystal Palace have repeated last year's kit but with a print of their namesake in the fabric, which I suppose is pretty well designed and works geometrically, but I'm not sure about the aesthetic.

929_crystal_palace_2023_24_macron_home_k

Edited by Kokosnuss

On 30/05/2023 at 15:29, Kokosnuss said:

Off to Germany for a simple but effective brown shirt with a reddish-brown 'stripe' from St Pauli, seemingly designed for those of you out there with a nipple fetish.

917_st_pauli_2023_24_diiy_home_kit_g.jpe

Quite brave of a German club to play in brown shirts.