Portsmouth (H) Sat 29th April

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

What a terrible missed opportunity. So disappointing. Win and we'd be able to relax and look forward to a free hit next weekend, before the serious business begins. 

These players do not seem able to handle pressure. The long unbeaten run gave us a (very slim) shot at the top 2, but as soon as we came close we collapsed. It doesn't give me confidence. We don't seem to have enough winners in the team. 

I would imagine Posh see it as a much bigger missed opportunity. 

45 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

This is not a criticism, but from where I was in the South stand , the West stand seemed to clear before the Lap of Honour. Which is not great support for the lads. They must of all had good excuses.

Ha, I thought that about the other three stands! I'd say about a third left in each stand. It's the hard-core.

My only fear is that Sheffield and Barnsley rather have Peterborough than us in the play off. But the first 20 minutes today was the best i've seen from Derby for a loooooong time. So please, don't leave it to Barnsley, just beat Sheffield lads!

Edited by InstaRam

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Is that not still not offering us more than collins does … genuine queation.. not a slight at collins 

Well not on today's evidence given that Collin's scored. Also thought he had a positive impact in general when he came on. Used his physicality to good effect and held the ball up. But it's a fair question.

I don't think Dobbin should wear the 'shocking pink' boots again. 

For a player who plays off the last shoulder, don't bring unnecessary attention to yourself.

I'm convinced he was given offside incorrectly, purely down to his footwear catching the assistant refs eye, who was 10 yds behind the play.

45 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I didn't know there was one. 

Nor me. I'm assuming there will be one more game, after which there will be a lap of honour by the players. A friendly lady steward said "see you next season" as we left the stadium. Maybe she is on holiday in a fortnight. Or is a Petebrough fan!

Edited by ariotofmyown

I didn’t stay, my lad and dad didn’t want to either.  It just felt odd when we don’t know our fate, and it might not be the last game at Pride Park this season…

Edited by Guest