Warn doing his homework now on pompy

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, On the Ram Page said:

I am generally a serious individual but I can can take a joke too. The majority of the topics on this site are “serious” though and people care deeply about their club. There is a time and a place to be flippant and when someone tries to give praise where it is totally due (I.e. Rams TV) it is annoying to read comments like yours. I know you probably don’t mean to offend people but just take a moment to see if your comments are apt, rather than just make a jokey headline. Peace.

I’m sorry you find it annoying to read jokes on this forum, however contrary to what you believe, and clearly confusion on your part, the forum is full of puns and jokes which is widely known.

Having created this forum, wrote the terms of use and been here since day 1, you will have to trust me on this.

I would also suggest you are on the wrong platform if you are looking for a place that is 100% serious and devoid of any humour at all.

Finally, this would have been far better contacting me privately if you have an issue, rather than take someone else’s topic over a post you didn’t like from days ago.

7 minutes ago, David said:

I’m sorry you find it annoying to read jokes on this forum, however contrary to what you believe, and clearly confusion on your part, the forum is full of puns and jokes which is widely known.

Having created this forum, wrote the terms of use and been here since day 1, you will have to trust me on this.

I would also suggest you are on the wrong platform if you are looking for a place that is 100% serious and devoid of any humour at all.

Finally, this would have been far better contacting me privately if you have an issue, rather than take someone else’s topic over a post you didn’t like from days ago.

David - I haven’t a clue who you are, let alone aware you created this website, having only just started to “contribute” over the last few weeks. I wouldn’t know where to start to contact you privately, being a non-techie. Obviously, from what you and others have said, I am overly sensitive. My apologies if I have caused you offence and I think I had better return to being a “reader” rather than “contributor”.

4 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

David - I haven’t a clue who you are, let alone aware you created this website, having only just started to “contribute” over the last few weeks. I wouldn’t know where to start to contact you privately, being a non-techie. Obviously, from what you and others have said, I am overly sensitive. My apologies if I have caused you offence and I think I had better return to being a “reader” rather than “contributor”.

No offence caused.

I would prefer you to be a contributor, rather than a reader, more voices the better. Just be aware though that topics do regularly descend into jokes and puns, the more you read, the more you will see this take place.

Serious discussions take place at times, think of it like a pub, just without the alcohol.

With regards to privately messaging people, it’s really easy, click on the username next to the post, or in the Fans online section at the bottom of the homepage, then look for the button with the envelope that says Message.

That will open a private conversation between you and that member.  

18 minutes ago, David said:

No offence caused.

I would prefer you to be a contributor, rather than a reader, more voices the better. Just be aware though that topics do regularly descend into jokes and puns, the more you read, the more you will see this take place.

Serious discussions take place at times, think of it like a pub, just without the alcohol.

With regards to privately messaging people, it’s really easy, click on the username next to the post, or in the Fans online section at the bottom of the homepage, then look for the button with the envelope that says Message.

19 minutes ago, David said:

No offence caused.

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, David said:

No offence caused.

You really think I’m sober when posting on here?

5 hours ago, David said:

No offence caused.

As we say where I work....

"We all need to take care of our members"

🤣