Warn doing his homework now on pompy

B4ev6is

Well I think warn will be doing his home work on pompy. I like current new 4321 formation it seems have a bit of balance to it. But one think I would say when trying play it long over the top it does tend to leave us a bit exposed at time. But also like to see us try different type of free kicks maybe if we try one I like hard and low but maybe slip one up the one underneath for wall or one down the side on eathier flank it will cause opposition something else to think about and maybe help get a goal or two when tight games.

If I was warn be think a different way of playing 451 or 352. 

451 formation we could 4 at the back 5 in midfield but you could have macgoldic upfront but with eathier two tens sitting behind him eathier jasion knight on left side of him and selby on the right side. And in the middle of the park eathier max bird or hon. But could quickly turn  into a quick attack of 352 formation.

What do you guys think.

But I hope lads do something togather eathier bowling crazy golf or film at cinerma were wifes kids or even girlfriends dont feel pushed out.

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

He'll study them carefully, look at strengths and weaknesses, then craft his tactical plan.

I'm thinking it'll go something like.....

...run around....

...run a bit harder...

...gas out....

..then subs on to run around a bit more...

🤣

Even warn released now that affects older player that way been tweaking formations lately.

14 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

He'll study them carefully, look at strengths and weaknesses, then craft his tactical plan.

I'm thinking it'll go something like.....

...run around....

...run a bit harder...

...gas out....

..then subs on to run around a bit more...

🤣

You are very cynical lol 😂 

Warne is doing a great job for us. .

Love the bloke. 

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think warn will be doing his home work on pompy. I like current new 4321 formation it seems have a bit of balance to it. But one think I would say when trying play it long over the top it does tend to leave us a bit exposed at time. But also like to see us try different type of free kicks maybe if we try one I like hard and low but maybe slip one up the one underneath for wall or one down the side on eathier flank it will cause opposition something else to think about and maybe help get a goal or two when tight games.

If I was warn be think a different way of playing 451 or 352. 

451 formation we could 4 at the back 5 in midfield but you could have macgoldic upfront but with eathier two tens sitting behind him eathier jasion knight on left side of him and selby on the right side. And in the middle of the park eathier max bird or hon. But could quickly turn  into a quick attack of 352 formation.

What do you guys think.

But I hope lads do something togather eathier bowling crazy golf or film at cinerma were wifes kids or even girlfriends dont feel pushed out.

I think I'm confused.

We haven't been playing 4-2-3-1, we've been playing 3 at the back?

IMG_0178.jpeg

1 minute ago, On the Ram Page said:

From the entries you make on this site

Right, ok. 

I’m guessing this is because the joke I made about being paid to create the RamsTV thread that went waaaaay over your head?

Don’t take everything so seriously on here, it’s not like that. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Right, ok. 

I’m guessing this is because the joke I made about being paid to create the RamsTV thread that went waaaaay over your head?

1 hour ago, David said:

Right, ok. 

I am generally a serious individual but I can can take a joke too. The majority of the topics on this site are “serious” though and people care deeply about their club. There is a time and a place to be flippant and when someone tries to give praise where it is totally due (I.e. Rams TV) it is annoying to read comments like yours. I know you probably don’t mean to offend people but just take a moment to see if your comments are apt, rather than just make a jokey headline. Peace.

1 minute ago, On the Ram Page said:

I am generally a serious individual but I can can take a joke too. The majority of the topics on this site are “serious” though and people care deeply about their club. There is a time and a place to be flippant and when someone tries to give praise where it is totally due (I.e. Rams TV) it is annoying to read comments like yours. I know you probably don’t mean to offend people but just take a moment to see if your comments are apt, rather than just make a jokey headline. Peace.

All due respect, you've taken something out of context from one thread then brought it into another to make, in your words, a flippant remark.

2 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

4 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Clearly not 😂

4 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Wow, bet your parties are fun

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

All due respect, you've taken something out of context from one thread then brought it into another to make, in your words, a flippant remark.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

I agree with you. Must be a sign of getting old!