Season Ticket Renewals 2023-24

SinceIWasntSoYoung

11 hours ago, SinceIWasntSoYoung said:

Anybody seen any comms on season ticket renewals for next year?

Be good to keep our cash flowing into the club and to reserve our vantage points to watch the mighty Rams thrash the Red Dogs and Dirties in the Championship once more!???

It will happen soon enough. Regarding “cash flowing into the club” I’m pretty sure it’s been mentioned before that season ticket sale proceeds are not made immediately available but are released throughout the season as each game passes.

1 minute ago, True Ram said:

Can anyone help me 

My son was unwell for the Charlton game and i  have got  the unused ticket will I be able to get a refund 

I didn't want to start a new topic so I put it on here  thanks 

Probably best ask the club but I’d very surprised if you’re able to get a refund after the game. Same with any other type of event (e.g. theatre tickets) I would imagine. For all the club know your son may have just changed his mind or you decided to make other plans.

Probably best to just write off as one of those unfortunate things.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Probably best ask the club but I’d very surprised if you’re able to get a refund after the game. Same with any other type of event (e.g. theatre tickets) I would imagine. For all the club know your son may have just changed his mind or you decided to make other plans.

Probably best to just write off as one of those unfortunate things.

Ok  mate thanks for that 

3 hours ago, ram59 said:

Hopefully, the club will have the direct debit facility up and running for the season ticket renewals. This will make the difference between some people being able to afford a season ticket and not be able to afford it.

Hope so, i don't use it but my son does.

37 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am hoping a bit later as I am still out of work and not been able to save as yet sigh.

You could try a bank loan, or a loan from your parents?  Pay them back once you are earning again?

Or maybe a go-fund-me page?
Is there any other work you could manage.  Something a little less physical?

You have to find a way.  We can't have you not renewing.  ?

16 hours ago, SinceIWasntSoYoung said:

Anybody seen any comms on season ticket renewals for next year?

Be good to keep our cash flowing into the club and to reserve our vantage points to watch the mighty Rams thrash the Red Dogs and Dirties in the Championship once more!???

Don’t want to “Rain on the Parade “ . But we will have another year of EFL restrictions to go. When we get our season tickets , we could go into  a real tough season in the Championship. Brace yourself.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You could try a bank loan, or a loan from your parents?  Pay them back once you are earning again?

Or maybe a go-fund-me page?
Is there any other work you could manage.  Something a little less physical?

You have to find a way.  We can't have you not renewing.  ?

It might be tricky getting a bank loan if he’s out of work but, as you say, there must be a way. If there’s one person who deserves one it B4.

And some of it my neve dammage and my foot gives way on me. And does not help trying walk about is a effort and broken big toe not helping eathier but at least got my arms and hands out in time this time to break the fall but still back all my knees.

But nobody and nrothing stop me seeing my love of derby county they will have tie me down. Even then I use my teeth get to pp.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad pay for me he knows I pay him back but I hate owing money to anyone sigh. I was hoping I be back at work by now. But if they op I be lucky be back by may or june time I mean working.

Derby have disabled/carer ticket rates. Have you investigated that option, assuming you haven’t already? 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

And some of it my neve dammage and my foot gives way on me. And does not help trying walk about is a effort and broken big toe not helping eathier but at least got my arms and hands out in time this time to break the fall but still back all my knees.

But nobody and nrothing stop me seeing my love of derby county they will have tie me down. Even then I use my teeth get to pp.

Are you sure they won’t let you go back to work with your special boot on? Show them that determination that you use for following the mighty rams.  Tell the doctor your ok to work mate, he’ll just keep signing you off if you tell him it hurts all the time.