Season Ticket Renewals 2023-24

SinceIWasntSoYoung

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Are you sure they won’t let you go back to work with your special boot on? Show them that determination that you use for following the mighty rams.  Tell the doctor your ok to work mate, he’ll just keep signing you off if you tell him it hurts all the time.

Well I cant mate that's why I have to wait and see what happens next hospital few weeks time but if they op fuse my toe I going to be out even longer.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

And some of it my neve dammage and my foot gives way on me. And does not help trying walk about is a effort and broken big toe not helping eathier but at least got my arms and hands out in time this time to break the fall but still back all my knees.

But nobody and nrothing stop me seeing my love of derby county they will have tie me down. Even then I use my teeth get to pp.

There are hints of a certain Monty Python sketch there, B4!!! ?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Are you sure they won’t let you go back to work with your special boot on? Show them that determination that you use for following the mighty rams.  Tell the doctor your ok to work mate, he’ll just keep signing you off if you tell him it hurts all the time.

I cant work mate as I am feet all day long and I was told I cant work mate and under hospital orders

I stated this already even through strighted up but it is upright permission and I may need a op to fuse my big toe and I cant sit down what I do.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Hark at Norman Tebbit here! 

If B4 wants to toss off work, so he can watch Derby home and away, and get over his hangovers, that's his choice.

On yer bike.

Season tickets doesn’t help in the short term with putting cash at their disposal into the club as far as I know. I guess what it does do though is start to firm up budgets when you know what your operating cash flow throughout the year is likely to be and therefore it helps from that perspective.

4 hours ago, Rev said:

Hark at Norman Tebbit here! 

If B4 wants to toss off work, so he can watch Derby home and away, and get over his hangovers, that's his choice.

On yer bike.

By the way I dont drink if I do only 1 or maximum of 2 at the most.

And by the way dont you think if I was fit to go back I would and my big boss already knows I go and he is cool with it.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

No buddy 

It had to be prober working shoe even throught I am usher sometimes I fo alsorts during some helping unpacking devlies during the day depanding what it is. And then I have all other duties to do.during the day.

• 4 weeks later...

Lady sat near us on Saturday told us she had phoned the club in the week and, because of our restrictions due to administration, season tickets cannot be put on sale until the season has ended and only card payments can be accepted. Sounds like no payment plans again but at the instruction of the EFL and our agreed business plan.

Make of that what you will. 

31 minutes ago, cool_as_custard said:

Lady sat near us on Saturday told us she had phoned the club in the week and, because of our restrictions due to administration, season tickets cannot be put on sale until the season has ended and only card payments can be accepted. Sounds like no payment plans again but at the instruction of the EFL and our agreed business plan.

Make of that what you will. 

Weird.

I can understand the lack of payment plan (although I thought I’d read last season that the only reason they weren’t available is because they hadn’t been able to sort anything out in time). Not going on sale until the end of the season doesn’t seem to make any sense at all.

You’d think they’d get a message out to supporters (on the website and/or emails to season ticket holders) in order to avoid unnecessary calls. Perhaps they will

Edited by Tamworthram

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Weird.

I can understand the lack of payment plan (although I thought I’d read last season that the only reason they weren’t available is because they hadn’t been able to sort anything out in time). Not going on sale until the end of the season doesn’t seem to make any sense at all.

You’d think they’d get a message out to supporters (on the website and/or emails to season ticket holders) in order to avoid unnecessary calls. Perhaps they will

To add to my earlier reply, this is what the FAQ’s said last time:

Derby County is unable to offer a monthly payment option, however the club is confident of being able to offer a Direct Debit option for next season.

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because it is us

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

It's the EFL. And they have special rules for Derby County.  

Last season, I can see the logic, after all we were on the verge of going under, with no guarantee we'd be around to honour such renewals.

That's not the case now, I'd be amazed if the EFL prevented us selling renewals in advance of the seasons end.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I can't think of a single reason why the EFL agreement would mean we can't offer up renewals in advance? 

There must be crossed wires somewhere.

Can only think based on past events, the money may go into EFL coffers first .  Transfer fees owed held back, etc whilst under embargo. Then the remainders released back.  

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Can only think based on past events, the money may go into EFL coffers first .  Transfer fees owed held back, etc whilst under embargo. Then the remainders released back.  

Even if that was true, why would they not allow season tickets to be sold until the end of the season? Surely it’s in everyone’s interest (the EFL, the club and supporters) for season ticket to be made available before the season ends.