Season Ticket Renewals 2023-24

SinceIWasntSoYoung

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Good point. There was certainly a different price last season (but obviously no early bird discount) dependent on how many years you’d been a season ticket holder.

To be honest i can't remember what i paid last year, once ive paid thats it ,i forget about it. I save all my loose change (silver) every week and that goes towards it. Thats why i wouldn't like to see cash dissapear.😀

44 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

To be honest i can't remember what i paid last year, once ive paid thats it ,i forget about it. I save all my loose change (silver) every week and that goes towards it. Thats why i wouldn't like to see cash dissapear.😀

I couldn’t remember either but renewal details from all previous years are on the clubs website under “latest news” then “archive”.

2 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

I would rather cash sticks around

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, estinnes said:

Are season ticket renewals now open?

When I login, I can see "Season Season Ticket 2023/2024 is open! Renew your subscription now!" alongside the "Start Renewal" button.

I can't see any announcement?

I’m not seeing that🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, estinnes said:

When I login, I can see "Season Season Ticket 2023/2024 is open! Renew your subscription now!" alongside the "Start Renewal" button.

All I see are season tickets for the current season

22 minutes ago, estinnes said:

I think the logic was that they are waiting until our fate is decided in terms of which division so wouldn't have thought that renewals would possible yet.

16 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I think the logic was that they are waiting until our fate is decided in terms of which division so wouldn't have thought that renewals would possible yet.

@estinnes @Wolfie20 @Archied Guys, there was an announcement saying that season ticket renewals won’t be confirmed until they know which league we’ll be playing in. If we’re still in league 1 then prices will be the same as this year. I’ve not looked but I’m pretty sure the announcement will be on the clubs site under latest news somewhere.

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

@estinnes @Wolfie20 @Archied Guys, there was an announcement saying that season ticket renewals won’t be confirmed until they know which league we’ll be playing in. If we’re still in league 1 then prices will be the same as this year. I’ve not looked but I’m pretty sure the announcement will be on the clubs site under latest news somewhere.

@estinnes @Wolfie20 @Archied @Alty_Ram. Details of the announcement are in the 2023/4 tickets thread on this forum.