Derby coming for you

B4ev6is

The two blokes on the EFL highlights show said we won’t go up in the top two, which means we probably will! ???

I would like a trip to Wembley, but would prefer we just go straight back up the easy way.  However  My record is won 1, lost 3, so I reckon that I am due a win…

Last time I could barely speak for two days…

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

People can't seriously be wanting us to finish in the play offs, with a roughly 1-in-4 chance of promotion, over going up automatically?

If you could guarantee promotion then it's a more exciting way of doing it with a trip to Wembley and all that. I guess that's what people are saying.

But it's not guaranteed and we know that more than any club. 

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

If you could guarantee promotion then it's a more exciting way of doing it with a trip to Wembley and all that. I guess that's what people are saying.

But it's not guaranteed and we know that more than any club. 

Yeah of course, but there's no way you could ever guarantee winning at Wembley (and if you could then it would take the joy out of it), so I don't see the point in even saying it.

Still, it's nowhere near as annoying as "I'd rather go up next season as we're not ready yet".

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Ipswich have their next game against Morecambe who have won their last three games.

Yes but those three games were against Burton, Cheltenham and Accrington and were all at home. Those three teams have only won four away games between them all season. A slightly different proposition to playing away at Ipswich but you never know.

Edited by Tamworthram

26 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Wednesday play Plymouth in a couple of weeks time. The best thing about that is they both can’t win!!!

Would like to Plymouth lose. Ultimately, I think Wednesday have more strength in depth over the rest of the season but Plymouth could fade.

We then play Ipswich. If we beat both you can chase them for 2nd. Deal?

every kick in every games important .  As it stands Plymouth are miles ahead of us.  If we hadn't conceded 3 after being 2 up There's a 6 point swing and win our game in hand it's a 5 point gap.   Score 1 of those 2 penalties against Morecambe it's 3 points.  Never understand the on to the next mind set .  You never know how important the result in a couple of games can be.

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Deal but I'm not sure you will beat them. You have been scraping through against lesser teams. Coming unstuck soon   

Based on? Winning 1-0 or 3-0 gives you the same points,  we have the best GD in the league, conceded the least and are 3rd highest scorers. 

We've conceded 6 in our last 15 games.