Derby coming for you

B4ev6is

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think so.

probably get doubled by port vale on Tuesday night knowing us.

Come back to me when you've been done home and away by f****** Stevenage.

That was the last time we got promoted from this league, got 93 points to pip the Blades to 2nd, they ended up with 90

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think so.

probably get doubled by port vale on Tuesday night knowing us.

Their up there with Walsall and Crewe as bogey sides.  Saying that we didn't win at St Andrews and Hillsborough for about 50 years.  Then we couldn't seem to stop.  We deffo owe them for the home game, where I'm sure one of them presented the ref with photos of him wearing nothing but a pair of wellies in a field of goats just before kick off.

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Their up there with Walsall and Crewe as bogey sides.  Saying that we didn't win at St Andrews and Hillsborough for about 50 years.  Then we couldn't seem to stop.  We deffo owe them for the home game, where I'm sure one of them presented the ref with photos of him wearing nothing but a pair of wellies in a field of goats just before kick off.

I remember the day you broke your Hillsborough hoodoo. The 5-2 in the early stages of 97/98 season

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

He's doing an appalling job of sabotaging us then. Anyhow, we're paying him more. 

… and don’t have him as our third choice!  ?Perhaps he is our 007 in a Number 1 jersey. His improvement has been immense and I doubt theres a Derby fan who doesn’t rate him very highly now 

Edited by SKRam
Third choice not number 3

28 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

Will you get a ticket? Rumours of a 2.5k allocation for you

Port Vale sold out pretty quickly baring a few tickets here and there popping back up. A few old colleagues have clubbed together for hospitality to get in, costing them about £60 each for a private box, 3 course meal and drinks, then all the usual hospitality benefits. Quite a bargain really.