Chat GPT

Shipley Ram

On 09/02/2023 at 14:57, GeneralRam said:

ChatGPT is a waste of time - 

come up with an english football chant about derby county

"We are the pride of Derby, With colors that shine so bright. Our love for our County will never die, We'll fight till the end with all our might.

We'll sing and we'll shout, For our boys in red and white. With every step and every leap, We'll show the world our might.

From the hills of Pride Park, We'll send our voices high. With passion in our hearts, Derby County, we'll never die!

So come on you Rams, Let's make some noise tonight. We are the pride of Derby, And we'll always stand up for what's right!"

Brilliant. It's got the colour of the numbers right. Just needs to get a mention of blue shorts in there somewhere and it's perfect 

#BrianClough'sblueandwhitearmy

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

There are a load of horror stories of the responses from Microsoft's Bing incorporating ChatGPT. Toby Ord here giving some examples (many more on his feed).

Wow. This is how skynet started. First it’s suggesting beautiful designs for your PowerPoint presentation, and then it’s this. I always wondered who was sending me emails about exposing my internet history. I always thought it was the Russians. 

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

To be fair, it would be good to have an AI one day that could instantly fact check any statement and site sources. 

I tend to use https://consensus.app/ as it only searches published research and not some angry blog from a swivel-eyed conspiracy theorist

As for TruthGPT - I wonder is Elon is really grasping the irony here? 

15 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

I tend to use https://consensus.app/ as it only searches published research and not some angry blog from a swivel-eyed conspiracy theorist

As for TruthGPT - I wonder is Elon is really grasping the irony here? 

Unfortunately, truth has taken on a new definition. It seems to be more like, something that confirms what I already believe. 

It will be a while before you find me getting on an unmanned bus.

Sure, here's a challenging quiz with 5 difficult questions about Derby County:

4. Which Scottish striker, who later went on to manage the club, scored 168 goals in 355 appearances for Derby County between 1984 and 1992?

Answers:

4. Tommy Johnson scored 168 goals in 355 appearances for Derby County between 1984 and 1992, and later managed the club from 1995 to 1997.

Tommy Johnson never managed the club and he is not Scottish

I apologize for the error in my previous answer. You are correct that Tommy Johnson never managed Derby County. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Here's an updated answer to question 4:

Which Scottish striker scored 168 goals in 355 appearances for Derby County between 1984 and 1992, and later went on to manage the club from 1995 to 1997?

Answer: The Scottish striker who scored 168 goals for Derby County is Dean Saunders, and he later managed the club from 1995 to 1997.

Dean Saunders is Welsh and never managed the club either

I apologize for my mistake in the previous answer. You are correct that Dean Saunders is Welsh and he did not manage Derby County. Here is an updated answer to the question:

Which Scottish striker, who scored 168 goals in 355 appearances for Derby County between 1984 and 1992, later became the manager of the Scottish national team in 2008?

Answer: The Scottish striker who scored 168 goals for Derby County is Billy Davies, and he later became the manager of the Scottish national team in 2008.

That's not correct, try again

I apologize again for the mistake in my previous answer. Here is an updated answer to the question:

Which Scottish striker, who scored 168 goals in 355 appearances for Derby County between 1984 and 1992, later became the manager of the Scottish Premier League club Motherwell in 2009?

Answer: The Scottish striker who scored 168 goals for Derby County is Duncan Ferguson, and he later became the manager of the Scottish Premier League club Motherwell in 2009.

Nope

I apologize again for my previous incorrect answers. Here is an updated answer to the question:

Which Scottish striker, who played for Derby County from 1987 to 1990, scoring 61 goals in 112 appearances, later became the manager of the Scotland national team in 2013?

Answer: The Scottish striker who played for Derby County from 1987 to 1990, scoring 61 goals in 112 appearances, is Gordon Strachan. He later became the manager of the Scotland national team in 2013.

• 3 weeks later...

I just like telling it to write me bizarre scripts for job interviews and television sketches.

Pain in the arse using the android app though because you can't copy and paste its responses, and editing a load of screenshots to view together 'nicely' is a task in itself.

Edited by Kokosnuss