Cheltenham Town (A) Sat 14th Jan

Pay on the day available for Cheltenham .....

"Ticket prices vary, with adult tickets ranging from £18-£26, students and over-65s between £13-£18, and £7-£10 for under-18s. Tickets are still available online, and are cheaper when purchased in advance, so grab yours today to save money. 

If you are buying tickets in person, you can use cash or card from the sales point in the main car park. There will be sales for home & away fans on the day."

43 minutes ago, Robram said:

"Ticket prices vary, with adult tickets ranging from £18-£26, students and over-65s between £13-£18, and £7-£10 for under-18s. Tickets are still available online, and are cheaper when purchased in advance, so grab yours today to save money. 

If you are buying tickets in person, you can use cash or card from the sales point in the main car park. There will be sales for home & away fans on the day."

This is a strange one, I checked the website and this is indeed what it says. But is it just generic for when they don’t sell many away tickets. Our allocation sold out a while ago and then added a few more yesterday. Surely if there was any more to be had  they would have been released by now.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

What if you don't go on the bus? Are you saying the ticket won't work?

I think it says you'll get a £50 parking fine.

The instructions are on the website but in short:

1) Park car

2) Put your car registration in the machine and you'll be issued with a ticket

3) Pay bus fare to driver

4) Scan the parking ticket you've been issued with on the bus

5) Failure to scan = £50 fine if/when the enforcement officer visits the car park

Edited by Tamworthram

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

This is a strange one, I checked the website and this is indeed what it says. But is it just generic for when they don’t sell many away tickets. Our allocation sold out a while ago and then added a few more yesterday. Surely if there was any more to be had  they would have been released by now.

Your probably right  , but they still have tickets available for the game . Not sure if they are too fussed whether you are home or away fans , its all a bit of extra money for them . 

1 hour ago, Robram said:

Not very clever for this 'high risk' match encouraging fans to travel when there is only home terracing available. Someone must have copied and pasted from their last game v Salford!

13 minutes ago, Robram said:

Your probably right  , but they still have tickets available for the game . Not sure if they are too fussed whether you are home or away fans , its all a bit of extra money for them . 

Can’t see that happening, it would be chaos.

12 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Not very clever for this 'high risk' match encouraging fans to travel when there is only home terracing available. Someone must have copied and pasted from their last game v Salford!

I would expect an announcement tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I think it says you'll get a £50 parking fine.

The instructions are on the website but in short:

1) Park car

2) Put your car registration in the machine and you'll be issued with a ticket

3) Pay bus fare to driver

4) Scan the parking ticket you've been issued with on the bus

5) Failure to scan = £50 fine if/when the enforcement officer visits the car park

That's a bit rubbish given the car park is huge and we would have been more than happy to pay and display there.

We will park at one of the car parks nearer the ground.

20 hours ago, Robram said:

Cheltenham have updated the website to show tickets only available for HOME fans now . No pay on the day for AWAY fans 

1 minute ago, Robram said:

Cheltenham have updated the website to show tickets only available for HOME fans now . No pay on the day for AWAY fans 

Yes I have just put this on another thread and was just about to add it here. I called into the ticket office this morning and told them about it, they said they would update it straight away. Never was going to be pay on the day for away fans.

15 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I hope this message on their website doesn’t mean there might be delays/problems getting through the turnstiles. 

Also, the gates will open from 1:30PM to allow stewards and staff additional training time on the new ticketing system.

This is a copy and paste job. The new system has been in place all season, so you shouldn't see any delays in getting in. Unless 1000 of you turn up at 5 to 3.

The ground is cashless with the exception of the club bar, but card is quicker and much preferred.