Cheltenham Town (A) Sat 14th Jan

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Smith   Forsyth   Cashin   Sibley

Bird   Hourihane

Mendez-Laing   Knight   Barkhuizen

McGoldrick

Subs: Loach, Rooney, Davies, Roberts, Tommo, Robbin, Collins

It wouldn't be my team but it may well be Warne's. A little harsh on Collins who I felt played well against Barnsley. A win is everything to cement our place in the playoff positions and begin the long haul of chasing down the leaders. Ipswich vs Plymouth guarantees points will be dropped, and Wednesday have a tricky match away to Wycombe.

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I lived down the same street as the Kemble for a couple of years, had one of the most surreal and entertaining nights in there resulting in a lock in with a bunch of Morris Men ? 

Breakfast meeting over sausages? 

On 10/01/2023 at 20:53, Ramzabac said:

Yes it still is the best chippy in Cheltenham and you can park on the road nearby and walk to the ground. We have also parked in sainsburys next door for a match. chippy has a sit down restaurant as well if you want to splash out. 

3 hour parking restriction, if Google Streetview is up to date?

Might even be less on a matchday, as are the majority of supermarket car parks in close vicinity to a footy stadium.

?‍♂️

On 10/01/2023 at 20:04, angieram said:

We have been to watch Cheltenham before and parked at the racecourse. It's a steady stroll to the ground. I like Cheltenham.

Thanks.

Not sure if you’re going this year and, if so, intend to park at the racecourse but it seems you can’t just park there for free anymore. I think you have to get a car park ticket and have it validated on the bus.

47 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Thanks.

Not sure if you’re going this year and, if so, intend to park at the racecourse but it seems you can’t just park there for free anymore. I think you have to get a car park ticket and have it validated on the bus.

May be a blessing for you too, if rain continues you might need to sail there. Drop anchor for the game and sit on deck after the game with some Pimms. Celebrating a 4-0 victory. Erm where was I 

mr bean dreaming GIF

On 10/01/2023 at 21:19, Boycie said:

(mind you, I was in the home end at Crystal Palace v the Rams the other year.  I did say “oh dear” when Chrissy scored.  That was enough I think)

In the entire history of Crystal Palace it’s inconceivable that a fan has ever said ‘oh dear’ when the oppo has scored. 

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Thanks.

What if you don't go on the bus? Are you saying the ticket won't work?