January Window

1of4

I didn’t want Shinnie here last time, certainly don’t want him back. He’s just a little dog running after a ball. We have way better players than him in midfield areas. We need another central defender and a right back. The right back would free up Smith for midfield and he is better than Shinnie. Most of all we need a better striker than Collins

1 minute ago, Gerry Daly said:

I didn’t want Shinnie here last time, certainly don’t want him back. He’s just a little dog running after a ball. We have way better players than him in midfield areas. We need another central defender and a right back. The right back would free up Smith for midfield and he is better than Shinnie. Most of all we need a better striker than Collins

When shinnie left it showed just how much we miss him and no doubt he would want bring glory back to derby and he never wanted to leave and no doubt he wants to come back home.

5 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

No need for Shinnie at all, over 30 and not a position that needs strengthening, especially with Cory Smith and Sibley going back to the middle! A RB and LB is key this window! 

Agree other than don’t think we need another left back…

45 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think knight will have signed new contract I would like to see upfront or just behind front 2.

Out of interest, what would your team look like in full, formation and the 11 players to play it?

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Same keeper

Same back four

We could have selby at left side of midfield and max bird right side shinnie sitting behind them.

Play macgoldic and knight togather upfront if not dobbin or ozzlair.

So Roberts at left back, a midfield 3 of Shinnie, Bird and Sibley…..Knight and McGoldrick upfront……does NML get the other forward place with Conor, Barks and Collins dropped?

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So Roberts at left back, a midfield 3 of Shinnie, Bird and Sibley…..Knight and McGoldrick upfront……does NML get the other forward place with Conor, Barks and Collins dropped?

Were some come of the bench if we need to change things up a bit.