Neville takes the money

Archied

6 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Yes, but what I see is one post where you say that Beckham taking the money is disgusting and then a dozen posts where you bang on about how much you hate Joe Lycett ?

Where did I say I hate joe lycett? That’s quite an accusation, why do I hate him in your mind ? ( I think I know why just not sure if you believe it or it’s a tactic)
You see this is where you go , unable to look at issues with any balance , the replies you talk of were as a result of you totally ignoring half the original post and because you support his view any action he takes is beyond question and to question it means you support beckham and quatar vile policies

do me a favour and stick me on ignore as my brand of hate speech is obviously not what you need to be hearing  

1 minute ago, Archied said:

Where did I say I hate joe lycett? That’s quite an accusation, why do I hate him in your mind ?

Maybe hate was too strong a word, but you have literally just listed reasons as to why you think he's a "bit of a twxt"

Whereas you could have just said nothing at all. 

Same as how you could just say nothing at all on here, but instead you rant all day every day and post 4 times as much as everyone else

13 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Maybe hate was too strong a word, but you have literally just listed reasons as to why you think he's a "bit of a twxt"

Same as how you could just say nothing at all on here, but instead you rant all day every day and post 4 times as much as everyone else

HIS ACTIONS 

you make it very clear that people who disagree with you could and should say nothing at all , as for ranting ,hmmmmm ,

Perhaps you can post a few rules on how often I can post , on what topics and what views I should hold on those topics ,

I never see you attacking me on the football section of this forum when I post fairly regularly, why is that?

lycett now states he didn’t shred the money but rather donated it to charity ( you heard it here first)

47 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

As a matter of interest today is the 21 st nov and I posted in this thread which obviously irked you as it didn’t tally with your opinion  , the last time I posted before that was 15 th of November in the derby v Torquay topic 

all day , every day ranting

3 hours ago, Archied said:

As a matter of interest today is the 21 st nov and I posted in this thread which obviously irked you as it didn’t tally with your opinion  , the last time I posted before that was 15 th of November in the derby v Torquay topic 

all day , every day ranting

Ahh ,, a laugh imogi rather than recant your hysteria yet again??‍♂️

10 minutes ago, sage said:

As

a) Lycett got millions talking about this 

b) Raised awareness

and c) he gave £10k to charity

I don't think he is tw*t 

He has executed this pretty perfectly

People were already talking about beckham , but not about lycett so yes he has raised awareness of himself ( executed perfectly, are people talking more about lycett than beckham now ?),,  of course he always intended to donate not shred and wasn’t a quick change because of the reaction he recieved when he put this out there ( you decide ) 

but gave 10 k to charity so perhaps I will go with twxt rather than total twxt 

Edited by Archied

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

People were already talking about beckham , but not about lycett so yes he has raised awareness of himself ( executed perfectly, are people talking more about lycett than beckham now ?),,  of course he always intended to donate not shred and wasn’t a quick change because of the reaction he recieved when he put this out there ( you decide ) 

but gave 10 k to charity so perhaps I will go with twxt rather than total twxt 

Glad to see you aren't obsessed

19 minutes ago, sage said:

oh dear, never in anyway suggested you stop opining, you precious little snowflake you 

Ahhh perhaps I respond to insults and get a ban ,, erm no , I’m not really one for melting either but you have successfully moved away from the points made which is always the aim ,

lycett raised the awareness of lycett, lycett got people talking about lycett , not beckham who they were already talking about did he not?

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Ahhh perhaps I respond to insults and get a ban ,, erm no , I’m not really one for melting either but you have successfully moved away from the points made which is always the aim ,

lycett raised the awareness of lycett, lycett got people talking about lycett , not beckham who they were already talking about did he not?

I disagree

You do realise if you say his name 4 times in a post he appears don't you

winona ryder 80s GIF

Edited by sage

29 minutes ago, sage said:

I disagree

You do realise if you say his name 4 times in a post he appears don't you

winona ryder 80s GIF

Good to know you disagree , you do realise that if you play the old 3 monkeys ? ??trick the truth doesn’t go away ??‍♂️
but hey we see it very differently and I’m ok with that 

Six and half thousand people died to build the stadia for this tournament that will be torn down once it's over - once some balls have been kicked across some grass. I couldn't care less about beer being served at matches or wearing rainbow armbands or not, but 6,500 people are dead. Many more were exploited and lived in misery.

England should have boycotted the tournament. All the pundits should have refused to go. None of the pundits cares about raising awareness as much as they care about lining their pockets and raising their profiles at the expense of vast numbers of dead people. 

You would think the least the entirety of the football world could do would be to come together and mourn the lost, wear black armbands, remember them before every.single.match. But then they might draw attention to the beautiful game not being quite so lovely or so lucrative once people truly lifted the veneer.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Six and half thousand people died to build the stadia for this tournament that will be torn down once it's over - once some balls have been kicked across some grass. I couldn't care less about beer being served at matches or wearing rainbow armbands or not, but 6,500 people are dead. Many more were exploited and lived in misery.

England should have boycotted the tournament. All the pundits should have refused to go. None of the pundits cares about raising awareness as much as they care about lining their pockets and raising their profiles at the expense of vast numbers of dead people. 

You would think the least the entirety of the football world could do would be to come together and mourn the lost, wear black armbands, remember them before every.single.match. But then they might draw attention to the beautiful game not being quite so lovely or so lucrative once people truly lifted the veneer.

Once England decided to go, it was a fair accompli for everything else to follow. 

Ideally this would have been done as a UEFA block boycott 

I would have supported them not going on principle but now they are there I want them to win. 

I do hope they find a way to protest.