What does day hold when Derby aren’t playing

Curtains

44 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I had the booster and a flue jab on the same day and thought for 48 hours I was dying 

I’ve had Covid 3 times. First time September 2020 was really bad as no Vaccine.  Since then I’ve had it twice but not as bad.  4 Covid jabs so far and just had Flu jab .

2 times positive with proper tests and last time positive with lots of lateral flow tests 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling

Bacon and eggs, dog walk round Darley with Mrs Jono and hound. It started raining so didn’t go and see the new bridge. Anyone seen it ?
Tidied shed which was a fallout zone following some woodwork experiments (rank amateur and enthusiastic bodgit merchant ?) I now know where most things are (until the next time )

Just about to check scores then shower and shave; going to friends tonight - bit of a chef -  so good dinner and vino incoming and my near seat PP mate is going too so might get some footy chat too and it’s walking distance so no bother with cars and taxis. But really missing going to the game. Missed last week for a wedding so it seems an age. 

28 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I love a cheeky flutter…..so much more rewarding if it comes off compared to your ordinary, bog standard bet ??

I had a fiver each way on the foxes expecting the 2-7 would win and my horse would be running for second.Not only did my horse win but because there was a non runner I couldn’t back each way so my tenner went on to win, £120 back?

Just hoping for Nighty to pop one in tonight at 18-1.