Ipswich Away moved for Sky TV

Caerphilly Ram

5 hours ago, AGR said:

Stuff like this needs regulating. If there are no trains back after the match it shouldn't be allowed. It's a crap journey by car anyway let alone having to do it on a Friday evening.

There's not even a train back from Lincoln so not much chance from Ipswich 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

That's absolute rubbish for anyone who works. Ruined our away following for the night.

So it's just me, @Premier ram, @Foreveram and @B4ev6is then! 

I will be there Angie , but what a place to get to on a Friday tea time , think i will have day off and go early friday morning , yet again fans not taken into consideration

I’ve got an away membership, keen to build up my credits, went to Mansfield in the cup,  couldn’t get a ticket for Shrewsbury, wanted to go to Lincoln but distracted by work calls and getting to a funeral this morning so missed the boat there, can’t go to Morecambe as day after my daughters eye op and should be with her, Ipswich I’m coming back from that region on holiday that day and my wife is working Saturday so on childcare duty. I genuinely want to go to away games and it is so bloody frustrating at the moment, and I’m concerned away games will become a closed shop.

Edited by BramcoteRam84

10 hours ago, AGR said:

Stuff like this needs regulating. If there are no trains back after the match it shouldn't be allowed. It's a crap journey by car anyway let alone having to do it on a Friday evening.

Skysports (or anyone moving it), should work towards making sure cheap travel is available to and from the game.

For how much they pay, would it be that much of an inconvenience for them to work with train companies making sure a subsidised train service was available etc

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

There is always a way even if got do a few extra jobs for your boss.

Its not that easy mate. A 3.00 Saturday kick off is a good time to plan your day out at the match. SKY is set up to benefit fans who cant attend matches. Its an absolute nightmare for folks who attend games. 

1st world problem I know but its one of those things that turn you against modern football. Hopefully not too many this season but you can guarantee home games against Ipswich and Sheffy Wendy will be moved as well.