Matchday parking

Archied

7 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good question. I parked there for Oxford game and was thinking of going again on Saturday.

It does take a bit of time to let you out as you say, but then there is little traffic about then. 

It costs a tenner, but there is no walking. Good if there is rain, but expensive.

Does anyone know of a cheap/free place to park which is easy to get to and from M1 (heading south after game). 20 min walk plus is fine.

Bamfords chequers lane, only have to walk through costco car park.£5

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/08/2022 at 22:24, MidWalesRam said:

This is not correct. I parked there today and have booked a space for the next 2 Sat home games.

Or did you just make that up so you can have it to yourself !

Apologies , it would appear you are correct, just tried to book a space for next Saturday at the Premier Inn and nothing is availabe for home games for the rest of the season. Bugger!

12 hours ago, StevenageRam said:

Last time I went I parked in the Toby carvery in Chaddesden. 15 minute walk from there and not bad for getting away after

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Did you have all three meats?

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Did ou pay extra for the pigs in blankets?

Had your veg shrivelled up and turned yellow before anyone had chance to get their lips around them?

On 10/08/2022 at 20:40, Chellaston Ram said:

I do as well but you need to be there for 1.30 to get a space.

Reckon the Brunswick is the best pub/best beer anywhere near the ground. And if you get there early you can park in the station car park for £6. Even better - if there’s not a strike and you live near a station  - take the train.  By the time you’ve had a pint or two after the game everything’s clear 

• 5 months later...

Quick question on parking, I need a speedy get away on Saturday to get back for an night do - I saw someone mention about parking at Go Outdoors recently, is it all fine? Obviously not wanting a ticket or a surprise in the post. Looking at the Wyvern area/Costco/M&S. Ideas on a postcard. Thanks

13 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Quick question on parking, I need a speedy get away on Saturday to get back for an night do - I saw someone mention about parking at Go Outdoors recently, is it all fine? Obviously not wanting a ticket or a surprise in the post. Looking at the Wyvern area/Costco/M&S. Ideas on a postcard. Thanks

Not sure anywhere would be "speedy" unless you leave early ?