Black and white stand togather as one

B4ev6is

Well we are city of derby and we have our ups and downs as a city one thing that untied us all is derby county we roar our lads to victory but also success we divided the against all odds we survived as a club. All we have to do is keep behind our lads and our club. Not if but when derby win league one the champership better fear derby county as we aiming to get this great club back to premiership.

Come on derby let's do this.

Supported Derby County for over 53 years (season ticket holder from the days of the Baseball Ground) and proud of it but that is as far as it goes with the city of Derby and the county of Derbyshire.

Sheffield born and bred from the republic of South Yorkshire in Gods own county. I wear my Yorkshire cricket top with as much pride as my Derby shirts.

Watch the Hale and Pace video on Youtube "Yorkshire Airlines" plus another one entitled "Yorkshire Zulu". It is all true and yes I have a strong Yorkshire accent. Just a shame Leeds is in Yorkshire!!!

37 minutes ago, sheffieldram said:

Supported Derby County for over 53 years (season ticket holder from the days of the Baseball Ground) and proud of it but that is as far as it goes with the city of Derby and the county of Derbyshire.

Sheffield born and bred from the republic of South Yorkshire in Gods own county. I wear my Yorkshire cricket top with as much pride as my Derby shirts.

Watch the Hale and Pace video on Youtube "Yorkshire Airlines" plus another one entitled "Yorkshire Zulu". It is all true and yes I have a strong Yorkshire accent. Just a shame Leeds is in Yorkshire!!!

Bits of Sheffield protrude into Derbyshire iirc, so you're almost a native ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Who me

56 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Oh sorry 

Just throught mention our recent struggles but now come out the other side.

@David has already explained perfectly, so I won't repeat, but some folk can sometimes get a little tetchy if we limit our thoughts and comments to the city alone.  I was just making a teeny weeny joke about it!  
I know you didn't mean any offence by it, so certainly no need to apologise, and don't worry about it.  Sorry for any confusion!

Oh... and enjoy the away win tomorrow!  ??  

We are a global brand with fans all over the world and as someone who hasn’t ever lived in the city, let alone the county but has had a season ticket since 1996 I consider myself as much a fan as anyone else irrespective of where they live. I know what you mean B4 though and you are probably the most passionate supporter we have and long may that continue

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Bits of Sheffield protrude into Derbyshire iirc, so you're almost a native ?

You are spot on with that. All though I live in Sheffield we are right on the edge near the snake pass and 10/15 minutes drive to Hathersage.

My favourite pubs are all in Derbyshire around Castleton/Eyam and Hathersage.