Carabao cup second round draw - West Brom

Rammy03

It's winnable. A chance to progress and get more minutes into some of the players' legs. I hope the diehard fans will cherish every opportunity to see the team play after what very nearly happened to us, but it's understandable that some will save their money for the league games. 

27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Oh well

I was hoping for another away day

No B4. A home draw is always better. We win far more games at Pride Park than we do away, especially in recent seasons. Plus we don't have the expense for us fans that travelling away brings with it.

So, instead of expressing disappointment at the draw, we should be hearing your usual call-to-arms of "Let's get Pride Park rocking."

???

Come on B4, we're all waiting for you to demand it.

COYR

41 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Horrible draw. We'll be lucky to get 10,000 to turn up.

The only plus is we may sneak through as they will play youth teams, depends on how Liam rates being in the competition.

We'll get more than 10,000, it's not that bad a draw. It's a winnable game against championship opposition.

We need to get as many down to pride park as possible because as we've seen, the fans make the difference.

Great opportunity to get to the third round and potentially draw a top premier League side. A good cup run is of huge benefit to the team and the club.

6 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

It's a winnable game against championship opposition.

West Brom see us as their bogey team. They looked very good against Watford on Monday. Almost lost but clearly the stronger side. And they have depth.  But at home we’d have a good chance.  Hope the Blades beat them though, and then beat Boro on Sunday. 

7 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

We'll get more than 10,000, it's not that bad a draw. It's a winnable game against championship opposition.

We need to get as many down to pride park as possible because as we've seen, the fans make the difference.

Great opportunity to get to the third round and potentially draw a top premier League side. A good cup run is of huge benefit to the team and the club.

Middlesbrough only had 9,000 and Sheffield Wednesday 8,000 so 10,000 wouldn’t be that bad

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

At about £10 a ticket £100,00 helps towards what is owed to Arsenal 

I'm not sure how much of that 100,000 would be left after giving the away team (and whoever else gets a share) what they're entitled to and covering costs but, every penny counts. 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm not sure how much of that 100,000 would be left after giving the away team (and whoever else gets a share) what they're entitled to and covering costs but, every penny counts. 

I’m lying on skeggy  beach but I’ve just done a detailed breakdown of costs and expenses and I’ve got it to £3.75