Charlton Tickets

WystonRam

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

More than led to believe still not sure be able to go or not got appointment to see foot doctorie foot spailist and bone person 4th August 2 days before depanding when do the op.

Does anyone know how many been sold Mansfield away.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

More than led to believe still not sure be able to go or not got appointment to see foot doctorie foot spailist and bone person 4th August 2 days before depanding when do the op.

Does anyone know how many been sold Mansfield away.

Sadly, fates conspire against me as part of the wifes family who moved to australia 5 years ago, and have done nothing but bombard us with whatsapp messages about how marvellous it all is since,  have decided to pay their first visit back and the family have arranged a big get together on Saturday........

.......so with Mrs MoodHoovers blessing, we've agreed they can all do one and I've just bought my ticket for saturday to witness the renaissance of the mighty Rams ?

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on general sale this morning and selling fast, opened up the top tier so finally the best seats are on sale.

Looks like block K (260 tickets) just opened up with only one other block left to open (block L). Every other block has practically sold out so on the basis of the away end holding 3155, I think we're at around 2500 sold already. Including me ?

14 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Looks like block K (260 tickets) just opened up with only one other block left to open (block L). Every other block has practically sold out so on the basis of the away end holding 3155, I think we're at around 2500 sold already. Including me ?

If my adding up is right block L should be 111 seats, we have sold 2,756 tickets so should be 399 left. I need to get more?