Charlton Tickets

WystonRam

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Got through to buying just before 10. Said I had exceeded my quantity, so gambled on removing ticket, selected again and got it.

Imagine if somone had said after the Villa playoff final that the next scrap for tickets would be Charlton away in League One.

Has a club ever started a season after a relegation with such a feel good factor? 

Plus, I just looked at today's Championship fixtures. Proper boring.

Didn’t go to Blackpool then??

44 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Got through to buying just before 10. Said I had exceeded my quantity, so gambled on removing ticket, selected again and got it.

Imagine if somone had said after the Villa playoff final that the next scrap for tickets would be Charlton away in League One.

Has a club ever started a season after a relegation with such a feel good factor? 

Plus, I just looked at today's Championship fixtures. Proper boring.

Still plenty of tickets for Charlton, the real scrap for tickets will be Fleetwood.

31 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Apologies if this is a stupid question but do people actually care about designated seat numbers?

Planning on making this my first ever away game and it's very hard trying to organise a group of us to all order them.

Assuming everyone has a customer number which you will need to order tickets  you can assign them to your friends and family list.

13 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Apologies if this is a stupid question but do people actually care about designated seat numbers?

Planning on making this my first ever away game and it's very hard trying to organise a group of us to all order them.

Personally, I am. I don’t really want to get into an argument with someone sitting in the seat I’ve bought and/or another “conversation” with someone else if I sit in theirs.

43 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Personally, I am. I don’t really want to get into an argument with someone sitting in the seat I’ve bought and/or another “conversation” with someone else if I sit in theirs.

Especially after you've thrown a full pint of beer over them in the concourse!

(Has that stopped now, haven't been to away game for a while!)

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Am I right half-fans without memberships or season tickets, so barely half fans, can buy tickets from 10.00 tomorrow? Asking for a friend.

Yes, you can take your pick from about 1,500 options.

Edit: 'tomorrow' being Monday 1st Aug. (anyone with kids of a certain age who read them 'Kipper's Birthday' by Mick Inkpen will understand).

Edited by Grumpy Git

29 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Yes, you can take your pick from about 1,500 options.

Edit: 'tomorrow' being Monday 1st Aug. (anyone with kids of a certain age who read them 'Kipper's Birthday' by Mick Inkpen will understand).

Not quite, they are only opening up sections as others are sold so currently you can take your pick of 166 seats.

29 minutes ago, SandiacreRam said:

Aware that not an easy ground to get to , transports costs high and lots of folks on holiday however slightly surprised we haven’t sold more tickets so far ...looking forwards to my visit, cracking ground and great chippy nearby 

Still only on sale to members at the moment, general sale tomorrow morning. No way of knowing how many members have not bought.

20 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Yes

Unless less get told go were you like.

It is bloody annoying when you get there somebody in your seat.