Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yep, we are now booking tickets in middle of rows to avoid the worst of it. It does seem to help but it is a lottery who you get around you. 

I think we'd fare better a few rows below where we stand, but Bri likes the view from higher up. 

Well me and my dad must got lucky on that front then we had no bad behaviour what so ever. Everyone around us were well behaved.

5 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That isn’t true though is it. It was reported on the radio that people were leaving as well as by others there. Perhaps you couldn’t see from where you were sat/stood.

Maybe we were right behind the goal back row and were stood up.

5 hours ago, Rambervalley said:

?

so a section for snorting, a section for singing and a section for standing up. With overlap areas for those that want a combination of each? 
The away ticket allocation has suddenly got even more difficult with the inclusion of a Venn diagram on the website ??

and maybe even a tiny area for those that just want to sit, watch and enjoy the game perhaps?
A bit radical I know ….

At my age I’m gonna need a few lines if I’ve got to stand for 90 mins??‍♂️

6 hours ago, Premier ram said:

yes all of that , plus booing of taking the knee, apalling abuse of some of our players , the way they were talking to some of our own fans , our away support sometimes leaves a lot to be desired

I wonder how Korey Smith and Curtis Davies feel when they hear our idiot fans booing the knee. It wasn’t just a few either 

Ordered my Plymouth and Oxford tickets this morning which was more stressful than it should be. The website even said it was closed for maintenance within a few minutes of tickets going on sale.

Lots of seats greyed out once again ( around 400 for each fixture) before commencement of sale, I’d like to know who these are being reserved for.

So from the  Plymouth allocation of 1,642 there are 1,172 left.

Oxford allocation 1,497 there are 1,072 left.

Barnsley tickets arrived in the mail today six days after ordering them.

33 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Ordered my Plymouth and Oxford tickets this morning which was more stressful than it should be. The website even said it was closed for maintenance within a few minutes of tickets going on sale.

Lots of seats greyed out once again ( around 400 for each fixture) before commencement of sale, I’d like to know who these are being reserved for.

If I might make a suggestion on why there maybe greyed out areas - possibly the club are holding a certain amount back for the people who want to go and only purchase tickets at the ticket office which is fair enough in my mind - that may not be correct but it makes sense. 

Edited by Sparkle

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If I might make a suggestion on why there maybe greyed out areas - possibly the club are holding a certain amount back for the people who want to go and only purchase tickets at the ticket office which is fair enough in my mind - that may not be correct but it makes sense. 

That is the case that’s how I got my Barnsley tickets after they were sold out online.

1 minute ago, derbydaz22 said:

That is the case that’s how I got my Barnsley tickets after they were sold out online.

Interesting to know, there are people who don’t use the internet or trust using the internet for purchases and there are plenty who hate paying extra fees! 

55 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

But at the Supporters Evenings stupid questions such as George Clooney being our President or whoever it was get asked!