Birmingham sack Bowyer

Gaspode

They've been on the verge of relegation for several seasons now but somehow manage to stay up. They were extremely lucky this year what with the points deductions, otherwise they would have been right in the mix until the very last game.

Edited by Rammy03

17 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

They've been on the verge of relegation for several seasons now but somehow manage to stay up. They were extremely lucky this year what with the points deductions, otherwise they would have been right in the mix until the very last game.

Would have gone this season without ours and Readings deductions I think.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Would have gone this season without ours and Readings deductions I think.

I thought that but then I checked and they would have stayed up on goal difference. All this about Paul Ince keeping Reading up but they would have gone down without the deduction.

Brum are in massive poo. 

Half the ground shut due to Asbestos, no money to rectify those problems, an owner who may not even exist, and now the manager who performed pretty much beyond expectations to keep them up gone.

Admin by Sept.

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

Brum are in massive poo. 

Half the ground shut due to Asbestos, no money to rectify those problems, an owner who may not even exist, and now the manager who performed pretty much beyond expectations to keep them up gone.

Admin by Sept.

5-6 million required for emergency upgrades.  Never mind 

45 minutes ago, Rev said:

Brum are in massive poo. 

Admin by Sept.

We can can give Quantuma a good reference ?

Edited by scout's dad

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Brum are in massive poo. 

Admin by Sept.

And I guess that's why they call them the blues!  

596428c4844b6adc64e3b32bd14a5ded_w200.gi