New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

12 minutes ago, roboto said:

Roberts too.

I think we’ll see more additions but the season is about to start and Rosenior needs to see what he’s currently got and then add/change where needed.

We seem very light at full back positions, especially as that’s where we’ve been quite strong in recent seasons. Another goalie is ideal to provide competition. Another striker that is different from McGoldrick and Stretton would be useful too.

I suspect we might look at finding some younger players (academy or out of contract) to fill the outfield spots. We’ve got some good academy prospects for wide attacking areas that might be seen today.

I think another GK and full backs are a must. Then we can try and take stock and see where we need to add to the sqaud through the loan market.

Just now, Ram1988 said:

I think another GK and full backs are a must. Then we can try and take stock and see where we need to add to the sqaud through the loan market.

Need to make use of loans on players with that bit of pace and a trick in the wide and forward areas. They’re the ones who don’t usually go free or cheap (unless you get lucky like Ebiowei), so I’d be focussing loans on those positions for sure. 

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

LB, LW, RW, CF GK, Roberts and possibly another RB. I'd prioritise them in that order.

I'd probably go for more or less the same but the order 

LB, LW/RW, RB, CF, RW/LW, GK, oberts

And if we insist on playing with a 10 then we probably after go for that over everyone but the LB

5 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

After Collins, Forsyth, and potentially Stephens, I would like to see some youth come in.

As much as they're all shrewd signing, I'd prefer us not to be that one club where the majority of the squad are over 30 years old.

I do agree, but we are also in a position where we can't be overly selective and the main objective is spending the least amount of time in League One as possible. At least the older lads are coming in on at most a two year deal so we aren't saddled with a bloated, ageing squad long term.