Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

Just now, bimmerman said:

I keep whincing when their players go down, then when I realise its not bielik, I breathe a heavy sigh of relief?

I just looked up to see some Brum player writhing holding his leg/knee and nearly had heart failure! But then realised they weren't white. ?

5 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Same! 

Just watching the Sunderland goal and Bielik makes Bird look aggressive! I realise he's 'saving himself' but I think I'd 'take the money' if offered.

(Big fan of Birdy btw ? )

Edited by RoyMac5

"Krystian Bielik on injuries:- Difficult subject. Every time I come back to it, my heart aches a little. I can't erase it, it's stuck in my head. I would definitely play a shelf higher, for example in the Premier League. And it's calm. And if not, then in some good club in another country."

Thanks for that mate.

Edited by RoyMac5

53 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"Krystian Bielik on injuries:- Difficult subject. Every time I come back to it, my heart aches a little. I can't erase it, it's stuck in my head. I would definitely play a shelf higher, for example in the Premier League. And it's calm. And if not, then in some good club in another country."

Thanks for that mate.

Bit like the fact he's played about 25 games in 3 years for a cost of 15 million quid and now he's sodded of elsewhere - on the clubs good grace- to get a place in the world cup.   I imagine the 4 million we still have to pay for him might be stuck in Clowes head as it's another factor in our embargo status.  nob off

If we thought he was coming back to us in January then we thought wrong, If he has a good WC someone will come in for him, Premier League...I doubt it, "Some good club in a foreign Country" the more likely...his agent will be working all hours to move him on ?  

On 21/10/2022 at 10:56, sage said:

I would suggest that we have been caught on the break several times and the lesser teams haven't scored. The likes of Ipswich and Portsmouth will. Mansfield tore us a new one in the second half but couldn't finish.

One didn't and the other did score, but from a c*** up not a fast break. 

But apart from that, almost Mystic Meg like in your prescience.....?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

One didn't and the other did score, but from a c*** up not a fast break. 

But apart from that, almost Mystic Meg like in your prescience.....?

1 hour ago, sage said:

Tbf we were so tired at Pompey we didn't get far enough up the pitch to get caught. 

Tbf, we're no longer playing the slowest back 3 in the league.

26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How about former club arsenal wants him back we want 20m for him but we give 4m back there go were all paid up.

There's no chance in hell anyone would pay £20m for him. Similarly, there's no chance Premier League leaders Arsenal would want him. Realistically, he's looking at a Watford/Fulham/Norwich who continuously bounce up and down between divisions, and that's only if he has a good injury free season at Birmingham. 

10 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

There's no chance in hell anyone would pay £20m for him. Similarly, there's no chance Premier League leaders Arsenal would want him. Realistically, he's looking at a Watford/Fulham/Norwich who continuously bounce up and down between divisions, and that's only if he has a good injury free season at Birmingham. 

But he is world cup team now that should increase it by few million.