Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

How many Thunderbirds are there chaps?

Asking for a friend... ?

5, but number 5 was the space station and was boring.  2 was the best by miles.  I just wanted a house with folding Palm trees..

Just now, Andrew1 said:

5, but number 5 was the space station and was boring.  2 was the best by miles.  I just wanted a house with folding Palm trees..

1 was in every bloody episode but 3 and 4 were much cooler and hardly ever used.

Thunderbird 2 was very much the "mission module" concept about 20 years before the military industrial complex dreampt it up for millions of dollars.

23 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

League One though.. ?‍♂️

I remember the days of losing at Carlisle, the playoff heartbreaks in the third tier.. 

The novelty wears off pretty quickly 

You’re the novelty for an entire league, enjoy….

you’re getting towelled by the teams around you, it’s not like you’re even competing with a side with 0 wins. 

The more times you’re on sky the better ?

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

1 was in every bloody episode but 3 and 4 were much cooler and hardly ever used.

Thunderbird 2 was very much the "mission module" concept about 20 years before the military industrial complex dreampt it up for millions of dollars.

Thunderbird 1 always seemed a little pointless to me. Yes it was a rocket but that was it. Once it got there very quickly that was its role over. After that they had to call for 2 which could actually do something. 

Would have been more cost effective to just use a jet plane.

4 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Thunderbird 1 always seemed a little pointless to me. Yes it was a rocket but that was it. Once it got there very quickly that was its role over. After that they had to call for 2 which could actually do something. 

Would have been more cost effective to just use a jet plane.

You do realise they were toys and a good hand would have brought it back ?

1 minute ago, dantheram said:

You’re the novelty for an entire league, enjoy….

you’re getting towelled by the teams around you, it’s not like you’re even competing with a side with 0 wins. 

The more times you’re on sky the better ?

How often do you get on Sky? 

They not choose to pick your big clash with Cambridge from the weekend? 

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Spent most of my adult life being disappointed that we don’t live in the technological marvel that was promised in Thunderbirds…

just shows how Crap Forest are that we are talking about Supermarionation…

You know, when i think back to that season we had, it's wasn't getting smashed by top teams that was demoralising, it was even the utter rubbish teams would put three and 4 past us.

So, i'm sure it's not like that for Frorest who can expect to get the odd drubbing off the teams chasing champions league football...

oh.....