Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

So you've now resorted to bantering our U21 team, because you have so little to banter the mens team.. 🤣

I'm sorry our two clubs went in complete different directions.

And that there's an ENORMOUS gulf between us now. But leave the kids out of it..  

200.gif

Take it easy on the showboating, buddy, and mind that ever-expanding gap, yeah?

0669ee0bffedde38d49330cdbf6e3b20.gif

£750,000 is a lot of money but I don't think it makes a jot of difference to a premier league club as, when it comes down to it, that's peanuts to them and if were them (apart from being sick) I'd just accept it and move on.

Edited by Ilkestonian

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Forest said they would appeal against what they described as a "disproportionate" fine.

aka We can simply not accept this v2.0

It’s good to see that they’re taking it on the chin and taking responsibility for their actions instead of sulking about it as per usual.

Dawn should probably organise a whip round.

Edited by Will the Ram

11 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

£750,000 is a lot of money but I don't think it makes a jot of difference to a premier league club as, when it comes down to it, that's peanuts to them and if were them (apart from being sick) I'd just accept it and move on.

The chances of them doing as you suggest are somewhere between slim and Marinakis-shaped, fortunately.

More laughs guaranteed.

It's very instructive to read the independent panels findings which basically were that Forest have never attempted to issue an apology to Attwell for calling him a cheat (meaning that they still believe he is one), that they couldn't identify at the club whom actually generated the Tweet in question and that the Tweet was basically issued as a temper tantrum outburst immediately after losing the game.

Ironically I'm yet to read any Tweets from the club acknowledging when they have been favoured by refereeing decisions in games which as well as showing a lack of humility also exhibits a tremendous hypocrisy and lack of class. 

34 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's very instructive to read the independent panels findings which basically were that Forest have never attempted to issue an apology to Attwell for calling him a cheat (meaning that they still believe he is one), that they couldn't identify at the club whom actually generated the Tweet in question and that the Tweet was basically issued as a temper tantrum outburst immediately after losing the game.

Ironically I'm yet to read any Tweets from the club acknowledging when they have been favoured by refereeing decisions in games which as well as showing a lack of humility also exhibits a tremendous hypocrisy and lack of class. 

Presumably he'd have grounds to sue them for defamation.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Atwell should thank his lucky stars he doesn’t own a bakery