Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Here's a few of their more advanced followers, the rest are at the back grunting in fear over a lit match

image.png.54cba7f3ab472c8795bd1f9eaca4baad.png

Is that picture for real?  I mean is it Pukka?

10 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Speaking of counting and adding up, have you lot worked out how you're going to pay all these new Quantuma bills yet? Or are you just going to not botherand get the taxpayer to cover the bill like usual?

An explanation for our not so local friendly fuckwit.

On 04/05/2023 at 11:22, Carnero said:

You don't understand how Administration works do you.

None of them did. They were adamant throughout that HMRC wouldn't do a deal and that no-one bonafide would step forward to rescue us. It's no surprise that Pilate has his head in the clouds still.

39 minutes ago, Crewton said:

None of them did. They were adamant throughout that HMRC wouldn't do a deal and that no-one bonafide would step forward to rescue us. It's no surprise that Pilate has his head in the clouds still.

He keeps clouds up his bum?

Massive moment for their season coming up. Home to Southampton (surely 3 points is a must) then away at Chelsea who are an absolute  shambles at the moment and might not get another point this season. It's there for the taking. Southampton look to be toast and neither Leeds or Everton have any wins in the last 5.

7 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Massive moment for their season coming up. Home to Southampton (surely 3 points is a must) then away at Chelsea who are an absolute  shambles at the moment and might not get another point this season. It's there for the taking. Southampton look to be toast and neither Leeds or Everton have any wins in the last 5.

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Chelsea just starting to hit form at the right time. 

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest won’t get anything against Chelsea or Arsenal, despite the former’s woeful form.

The question is, can Forest get the 4 points they probably need from Southampton (H) and Palace (A)?

I think 4 points will do it for them.

They might get 2 points from draws with Saints & Palace . 

Southampton still scrapping and have taken leads in recent away games against arsenal and Newcastle.

They can't hang on to a lead against the top sides. If they get ahead, could they against forest,?

Southampton play on the counter too tho. So it could be a game where both sides are scrapping it out to achieve 28% possession 🤣

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Southampton still scrapping and have taken leads in recent away games against arsenal and Newcastle.

They can't hang on to a lead against the top sides. If they get ahead, could they against forest,?

Southampton play on the counter too tho. So it could be a game where both sides are scrapping it out to achieve 28% possession 🤣

Is there a rule against one team taking the kick off and then both teams running around a lot but not touching the ball?

12 minutes ago, MarsdenRam said:

Now that's our season finished, I'm lending my support to Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Palace a.k.a. AnyoneButForest FC.

You and me both. I’m just amazed Pretentious Gump hasn’t been on to gloat. I’ll certainly will be when they get relegated 

COYR🐏