Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

It appears Forest actually didn’t get the result their performance deserved today. I think that is the first time this season they can honestly say they should have won but didn’t.

Most of the time it’s opposition saying that after Forest have scrapped a lucky point or 1-0 win against them.

They’ve only deserved to beat Leicester this season. Southampton away was 50-50. Every other win they have been dominated but fluked a 1-0.

I would counter by pointing out that Wolves hit the bar and had a clear penalty not given.

1 minute ago, sage said:

I would counter by pointing out that Wolves hit the bar and had a clear penalty not given.

The woodwork is often their best defender. It’s incredible how many times it has saved them this season.

The dropped points will hurt them though. Leeds away up next. Lose that and they are bang in trouble with West Ham at home to Southampton tomorrow and Leicester at home to Bournemouth next weekend.

7 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

The woodwork is often their best defender. It’s incredible how many times it has saved them this season.

The dropped points will hurt them though. Leeds away up next. Lose that and they are bang in trouble with West Ham at home to Southampton tomorrow and Leicester at home to Bournemouth next weekend.

Leeds are bang in trouble as well as they are losing decent players to injury unlike Forest who don’t know who is a decent player is even if they weren’t mostly feigning injuries.

9 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Wasn't 'must win' for the florets today, but it was close. Dropping two points late on must be a kick in the nads. I've had a bit of a look and apparently it's dirty leeds away for them next. I'll be happy to find an upside either way, but if florets lose, what with their run in, I'd make them odds-on to go down. Which would be nice. 

nice GIF

Draw does nothing for Forest. Their away form is horrific so can’t see them beating Leeds they’ll be hoping for a point. They’ll have hope that they played better yesterday it seems. I keep thinking Leicester and West Ham are going to turn it around which if they do - Forest are in real danger. If they go down after spending £180m, that’s an epic fail and one that could cripple them a few years down the line - hopefully!!

41 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Draw does nothing for Forest. Their away form is horrific so can’t see them beating Leeds they’ll be hoping for a point. They’ll have hope that they played better yesterday it seems. I keep thinking Leicester and West Ham are going to turn it around which if they do - Forest are in real danger. If they go down after spending £180m, that’s an epic fail and one that could cripple them a few years down the line - hopefully!!

They will probably just sell Worrall and Colback to Olympiakos for 100 million each 🤣

Couple of gems here in the Times report of their game yesterday:

IMG_20230402_125916897-01.thumb.jpeg.ab72d2ee16e4f4677290d25215c1e958.jpeg

Cooper has some nerve coming out with that statement, considering what their bench get up to - he should be worrying more about what Marinakis is doing going in their dressing room to give his players dietary advice (well, he said they weren't hungry enough, which is technically the same thing 😉).

Get the green scarves out again lads, you know it makes sense 😏

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Couple of gems here in the Times report of their game yesterday:

IMG_20230402_125916897-01.thumb.jpeg.ab72d2ee16e4f4677290d25215c1e958.jpeg

Cooper has some nerve coming out with that statement, considering what their bench get up to - he should be worrying more about what Marinakis is doing going in their dressing room to give his players dietary advice (well, he said they weren't hungry enough, which is technically the same thing 😉).

Get the green scarves out again lads, you know it makes sense 😏

A bit a selecting editing by the Telegraph, I was told the fat Greek went into the dogs changing room...gave em what for then waved a box of Swan Vesta at them and singing

Forest are just a horrible side. They have bought a host of cheats, divers, whingers, whiners, and generally obnoxious players and made sure that every time a decision is made they harrang the referee and put pressure on him from the first minute to the last.

Their main tactic seems to be play frenetic matches, and cause mayhem and chaos throughout making it impossible for opponents and officials to get any kind of rhythm or flow, and hoping that as a result mistakes are made.

Yesterday koyate(?) and Costa clashed which resulted in Koyate(?) kicking Costa right in front.of the ref, so a melee ensued and podence was accused of spitting and the actual issue of the kick on Costa was completely forgotten.

It goes without saying that I hope they go down but it would also be a blessing for the Premiership, they are the modern day Leeds without the footballing ability.

4 hours ago, cstand said:

Data based on remaining fixtures.

The crucial game for Forest will be Leeds away Tuesday night. 

image.jpeg.e1c3e4e14ae8f872e20c496b1cf42b6d.jpeg

i would like to know how wolves have such good odds

considering they have been crap for a while now and florest actually looked a better side than them which has hardly been the case all season, must be slightly worrying

they also seem to have mental issues, they get reds every other week and seem to be in mass brawls every game

Edited by alram

It isn’t surprising to see Forest are now among the three favorites to go down. They really needed to beat one of Everton or Wolves at home.

Their remaining games look tough.

Leeds (A)

Villa (A)

Man Utd (H)

Liverpool (A)

Brighton (H)

Brentford (A)

Southampton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Arsenal (H)

Palace (A)

Their away form his horrible. I can’t see many points there. A couple of draws at best.

And at home they play three top sides and Southampton.

I think 35 points might be enough so 8 points from that lot may do it. Southampton is a must-win for them, and then they either need to win away or beat a top side at home.

If they lose at Leeds and Villa I think they will be done. 

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

It isn’t surprising to see Forest are now among the three favorites to go down. They really needed to beat one of Everton or Wolves at home.

Their remaining games look tough.

Leeds (A)

Villa (A)

Man Utd (H)

Liverpool (A)

Brighton (H)

Brentford (A)

Southampton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Arsenal (H)

Palace (A)

Their away form his horrible. I can’t see many points there. A couple of draws at best.

And at home they play three top sides and Southampton.

I think 35 points might be enough so 8 points from that lot may do it. Southampton is a must-win for them, and then they either need to win away or beat a top side at home.

If they lose at Leeds and Villa I think they will be done. 

That's what I'd expect from those games.  8 points.  A point more it's up. A point less it's down.  Normally about 37-38 so they're lucky.  That Palace game could be a squeaky arse moment.  Goal difference is poor and that could be a clincher.