Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

13 hours ago, BriggRam said:

I was returning home to North Lincs late 1 night about 5 years ago after dropping off someone at East Midlands Airport, I was on the M18 and the speed limit was telling me 50mph, I was literally the only vehicle on the motorway, for mile after mile this went on, it was excruciating, so my lass checked online to see if there was a problem, it came up that they sometimes drop the speed limits to cut down on pollution......absolute piss take, sooner smart motorways are mothballed the better

My old man used to work for the highways agency. Don't get him started on smart motorways; they're a death trap. 

14 minutes ago, popside ossie end popside said:

Liverpool game is going to be fun after six against dotty Leeds.   Be less and less of them droning on about 'Stevie Cooper'

Hope so but Liverpool are so inconsistent. They smashed Man U and then lost to bottom placed Bournemouth in their next game.....having smashed Bournemouth 9-0 earlier in the season. Plus losing to Leeds and Forest.

Edited by Wolfie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Hope so but Liverpool are so inconsistent. They smashed Man U and then lost to bottom placed Bournemouth in their next game.....having smashed Bournemouth 9-0 earlier in the season. Plus losing to Leeds and Forest.

It would be typical Liverpool to win 6-0 and instantly follow up with a loss to Forest. 

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Spoilsport Woolfie, gearing myself up for  an embarrassing massacre of the red dogs here

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I’ve heard Harry Arter and Lyle Taylor might be back in contention for them this weekend. What a life those two lead, no doubt on more money than any of our players this season. Although not as much as star player jlingz admittedly.

Lyle Taylor is probably refusing to play in case it affects his next contract/move