Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Their next 3 games are against teams in the bottom half I reckon if they don’t get results in these games then he’ll be gone 

Doubt he'll care too much, contract paid up, released from the pain of it all, stock price infinitely higher than this time next year, working again by Christmas.

30 days between September 3rd and October 3rd and Forest play just one game.

A 3-2 defeat at home to Fulham.

I know the Championship has international breaks, but in the PL you play fewer games and the likelihood of actually winning any of them is slim.

The PL is crap if you are crap.

On 19/09/2022 at 13:16, RadioactiveWaste said:

That'll be Cooper waking up in Greece wondering who it was put that funny smelling cloth over his face...

Marinakis is trigger-happy in Greece where the footballing culture is different, particularly at the top club. But at Forest you could argue he gave Lamouchi and definitely Hughton too much time...

10 hours ago, Augustus said:

Marinakis is trigger-happy in Greece where the footballing culture is different, particularly at the top club. But at Forest you could argue he gave Lamouchi and definitely Hughton too much time...

5 managers in 5 years since he took over Forest would suggest otherwise. 

That being said we can’t exactly talk given the past 24 hours.

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

That being said we can’t exactly talk given the past 24 hours.

Don’t see why not, we have only sacked 1 manager since 2017, that was Cocu and hard to disagree with that one. The rest have left. 

Just now, David said:

Don’t see why not, we have only sacked 1 manager since 2017, that was Cocu and hard to disagree with that one. The rest have left. 

True as this was interim so technically not sacking him. Suppose I’m still sore over Liam for Warne but will get over it. I just expected Forest to be making changes this window not us.

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

True as this was interim so technically not sacking him. Suppose I’m still sore over Liam for Warne but will get over it. I just expected Forest to be making changes this window not us.

It does feel like a sacking, will give you that, all indications were he was the manager and was just a matter of when not if he would sign a new contract as permanent manager.

2 hours ago, David said:

It does feel like a sacking, will give you that, all indications were he was the manager and was just a matter of when not if he would sign a new contract as permanent manager.

From the outside it makes no sense. Surely the signings you've made were all with a certain style of play in mind and now you're ripping all that up for direct, shithousery which may or may not work.

I could get it if you were lingering in the bottom half but you're a couple of goals from being in the play offs. Odd decision.

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

From the outside it makes no sense. Surely the signings you've made were all with a certain style of play in mind and now you're ripping all that up for direct, shithousery which may or may not work.

I could get it if you were lingering in the bottom half but you're a couple of goals from being in the play offs. Odd decision.

Right back at you when Cooper leaves after the next defeat or two, why spend all that money on a manager to give him a couple of months. Makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

All the signings were because we had only 5 contracted players and we can only have free transfers and baby loans (due to cost) as you know you need eleven to field a team whereas you needed 22 to fill your ground