Rams shirts for our two Ukrainian refugee kids

Ram Logan Josh

I'm sponsoring/hosting a Ukrainian refugee family through the Homes For Ukraine scheme.  33 year old Mum, 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son.  Been here 3 weeks now and settling in well.  It's exhausting but fulfilling. The stories they tell of their experiences bring tears to my eyes even as I type this.

Wondered if anyone had a spare Rams shirt for the kids, that they're prepared to let go?  Think there's a chance of them becoming lifelong fans.

I'm prepared to pay obviously, but a suitable donation from me to a Ukrainian charity instead might be a nice way forward.

Let me know what you've got!

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

I'm sponsoring/hosting a Ukrainian refugee family through the Homes For Ukraine scheme.  33 year old Mum, 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son.  Been here 3 weeks now and settling in well.  It's exhausting but fulfilling. The stories they tell of their experiences bring tears to my eyes even as I type this.

Wondered if anyone had a spare Rams shirt for the kids, that they're prepared to let go?  Think there's a chance of them becoming lifelong fans.

I'm prepared to pay obviously, but a suitable donation from me to a Ukrainian charity instead might be a nice way forward.

Thanks

Great gesture, the world needs more selfless acts like this. Well done in a totally none patronising way.

Let me have a look tonight, i have a 9 year old who has had a kit every year since birth so sure we will have some we can offer. Where abouts are you?

20 hours ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

Thanks

I'm not in the country nor have any shirts in the sizes you need but as a few others have done, I just wanted to say a brilliant gesture - I sincerely doff my cap in your general Bristol direction! ?  I hope it works out for them and they can eventually get back home again.

Give them my love. x

Edited by Archie

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

Just thought I'd bump this up the listings again, now we Rams are sailing in clearer water.

Any spare Rams shirts for Dava (now almost 6) and Polina, 9?

Happy to buy anything suitable.

Thanks.

Hey, nothing I can send I'm afraid, but just wanted to add my acknowledgement of the brilliant support you're providing.  We have a Ukrainian Mum and 13 year old son staying in our street with another family, and we've all offered support / contributions but the Mum is immensely proud and doesn't want to take charity from us, but fund her own way until she can return to the country she loves and reunite with her husband, who remains.  Hugely humbling.  

On 06/07/2022 at 14:53, Ram Logan Josh said:

Just thought I'd bump this up the listings again, now we Rams are sailing in clearer water.

Any spare Rams shirts for Dava (now almost 6) and Polina, 9?

Happy to buy anything suitable.

Thanks.

Why not put a gofundme up? I'm sure you'd find loads of people would pitch a couple of quid in. 

1 hour ago, swanny said:

I'll pay for some new ones. drop me and DM and let me know how much it comes to

This is amazingly generous! Two members have already DMd me with exactly the same offer!  The whole Rams family on here are so compassionate and caring.  I'm feeling humbled right now.

COYR!

Just for info, I had spoken with @Ram Logan Josh earlier and volunteered to get one - someone else had volunteered too, so we got one each.

This afternoon I went into the shop to get a first team shirt. Because they didn’t have any in the correct size I got a larger one that won’t fit for a couple of years and a training top that should fit straight away.

They were posted today and should be with the boy tomorrow.