Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

31 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

So season ticket holders can't change seats until 29th July would that be correct?

No that's incorrect. I've just moved from NW corner to the east stand online. Just log on with your id and click on buy new, it will then show all the seats NOT currently taken up by season tickets from 21/22 season. Click on the seats you require and set the correct age group for the name of the person for each seat, it then automatically sets the correct price for the age and years held for each seat. Then you follow the payment process, I got a blank screen and when I tried logging on again got a message saying payment was still being processed, so I cancelled and started again with the same seat selection, this time it worked quite quickly.

I hope that this helps anyone else who wants to change seats.

My two tickets are now renewed, tried to get my lad one next to us but it's currently taken despite being empty for the whole season. Hopefully it's just a random season ticket (single seat, 7 seats vacant next to it) that was forgotten about and not renewed this season. Can't wait for the new season, bring it on!

It's great to see such demand - if we can get to anything like 22-23k season ticket holders then that would probably provide a base for crowds to average around 27-28 thousand in League One which would be higher than Leeds or Leicester got - and 7-8 thousand more than Forest got in the same division.

Just tried to renew mine and the payment form seems broke. entered my details and pressed pay several times and doesnt do anything, anyone else had the same? , hope i havnt been charged 4 times ?

Edited by Bwash_Ram

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

SU blocks D&E now sold out, it seems.

#hardcore ?

EDIT:
But wait... A page refresh now shows 1 seat left in SU-D.

Has @ossieram changed his mind!    #nothardcore ?

My Grandson is at the top of the stairs and hasn't had a chance to renew yet.

27 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

My two tickets are now renewed, tried to get my lad one next to us but it's currently taken despite being empty for the whole season. Hopefully it's just a random season ticket (single seat, 7 seats vacant next to it) that was forgotten about and not renewed this season. Can't wait for the new season, bring it on!

Just move you and your lad into those 7 seats. Easy to do online  

23 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Just tried to renew mine and the payment form seems broke. entered my details and pressed pay several times and doesnt do anything, anyone else had the same? , hope i havnt been charged 4 times ?

Check ALL of the address lines are filled in , it will not process if any field is empty.

39 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's great to see such demand - if we can get to anything like 22-23k season ticket holders then that would probably provide a base for crowds to average around 27-28 thousand in League One which would be higher than Leeds or Leicester got - and 7-8 thousand more than Forest got in the same division.

I would be impressed with 16,000 as we only had that for the first home game last season.

17 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Check ALL of the address lines are filled in , it will not process if any field is empty.

I just checked they were all filled in. What i think is happening is that it wont accept my expiry date, when i filled in the card number and ccv thing the field went green after completion, expiry one doesnt. i have filled it in in the format requested   "XX/XXXX"

Is that supposed to go green upon completion as well ?

1 minute ago, Bwash_Ram said:

I just checked they were all filled in. What i think is happening is that it wont accept my expiry date, when i filled in the card number and ccv thing the field went green after completion, expiry one doesnt. i have filled it in in the format requested   "XX/XXXX"

Probably a stupid suggestion, but you are putting the expiry date in, not a start date (if you card has one)? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone do that.

1 minute ago, Bwash_Ram said:

It won't accept Roman Numerals!   ?