DERBY and Blackpool fans chant together just amazing scenes

F#CK THE EFL, DERBY & BLACKPOOL FANS CHANT TOGETHER TO SHOW WHAT FOOTBALL MEANS TO FANS  PLEASE SHARE

Hi everyone,

Blackpool fan here in peace and respect many of you will probably already have seen my video already but if you haven't I hope you do watch it.

You guys were absolutely unbelievable on Saturday and it was emotional to see you the true fans who partied and sang no matter what after all you have been through this season it was heartbreaking and uplifting in equal measure.

Even though we wanted to win to stay above Preston not one Blackpool fan would deny you the WIN. Absolutely amazing support it was a very special day

I think this is the most important video that I have ever made. Blackpool fans suffered for years at the hands of disgraceful owners and the EFL stood by and did absolutely nothing! Derby County fans came to Blackpool and stood side by side with Blackpool fans durung their prematch demonstration against the disgraced Oyston Family who were found guilty of misappropriating the clubs funds and forced to pay around £34M to minority shareholder Valeri Belokon.

Blackpool fans have never forgotten what Derby fans did and yesterday was our chance to show our support for the way Derby County fans have been treated this season. Derby came to Blackpool to party and we joined in. 

This was a game that was bigger than football it was a statement to say Football without it's fans is nothing, the EFL fit and proper person test is a disgrace they approve these rogue owners and when they go rogue they punish the fans with points deductions the whole thing is wrong!

My hope is that this video gets shared to as many football fans as possible, doesn't matter which club, doesn't matter where in the world, just show it and let's make the people that run football realise that FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS IS NOTHING

#ONEFOOTBALLFAMILY

Please feel free to share this and help me get this message out and let people see what Derby County means to you the fans your football world has been torn apart this season and did any of you do anything wrong? No you support your club just like every other true fan and you get punished because of the EFL approving an owner that has ruined everything for you! It's WRONG!!

Who knows which set of fans will suffer next?

Link to watch:

https://youtu.be/--G6PX6aEXA

43 minutes ago, LeeCharlesTV said:

F#CK THE EFL, DERBY & BLACKPOOL FANS CHANT TOGETHER TO SHOW WHAT FOOTBALL MEANS TO FANS  PLEASE SHARE

Hi everyone,

Blackpool fan here in peace and respect many of you will probably already have seen my video already but if you haven't I hope you do watch it.

You guys were absolutely unbelievable on Saturday and it was emotional to see you the true fans who partied and sang no matter what after all you have been through this season it was heartbreaking and uplifting in equal measure.

Even though we wanted to win to stay above Preston not one Blackpool fan would deny you the WIN. Absolutely amazing support it was a very special day

I think this is the most important video that I have ever made. Blackpool fans suffered for years at the hands of disgraceful owners and the EFL stood by and did absolutely nothing! Derby County fans came to Blackpool and stood side by side with Blackpool fans durung their prematch demonstration against the disgraced Oyston Family who were found guilty of misappropriating the clubs funds and forced to pay around £34M to minority shareholder Valeri Belokon.

Blackpool fans have never forgotten what Derby fans did and yesterday was our chance to show our support for the way Derby County fans have been treated this season. Derby came to Blackpool to party and we joined in. 

This was a game that was bigger than football it was a statement to say Football without it's fans is nothing, the EFL fit and proper person test is a disgrace they approve these rogue owners and when they go rogue they punish the fans with points deductions the whole thing is wrong!

My hope is that this video gets shared to as many football fans as possible, doesn't matter which club, doesn't matter where in the world, just show it and let's make the people that run football realise that FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS IS NOTHING

#ONEFOOTBALLFAMILY

Please feel free to share this and help me get this message out and let people see what Derby County means to you the fans your football world has been torn apart this season and did any of you do anything wrong? No you support your club just like every other true fan and you get punished because of the EFL approving an owner that has ruined everything for you! It's WRONG!!

Link to watch:

Thank you for your support , will be keeping an eye on your results next season , good luck and thanks again

Outstanding, many thanks for that. A touching and thought provoking piece that all football fans should consider when taking delight at other clubs misfortunes. You are all, every one of you, just one bad owner away from what sadly so many fans have had to endure.

It was an brilliant day out, great humour and banter and fantastic noise from both sets of fans. A chance for a bit of a party after a pretty traumatic year and we had a blast. Hopefully we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel with a potential takeover but I don't think anyone is going to completely relax until it is done and we get a better idea of what we have taken on board !

Thanks for your hospitality and kind words. It's great to know that fans and clubs such as yourselves can see past some of the lazy journalism, inexplicable EFL rulemaking and tribal club rivalry to see what is always the case, that people who live and breathe football in their community are always the ones to suffer. We were glad to be able to show support in your darkest times and genuinely touched to see that returned in bucketloads. Really looked like some of the young lads were a bit taken aback by the applause at the end.

Hopefully we can see you soon back in the Championship very soon but in the meantime I wish the very best of luck to you and Blackpool.

1 hour ago, LeeCharlesTV said:

Hi everyone,

#ONEFOOTBALLFAMILY

Link to watch:

Thanks buddy

If you every wanted to come help support our club more than welcome too.

We are far far far from happy with efl.

Does do us one favour make sure you lot beat forest in the champership next season for us okay.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Thank you for your support , will be keeping an eye on your results next season , good luck and thanks again

And we will be rooting for you guys the whole thing makes me sick. As football fans all we can do is hope our owners look after our best interests and suffer like you have if they don't. 

57 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Outstanding, many thanks for that. A touching and thought provoking piece that all football fans should consider when taking delight at other clubs misfortunes. You are all, every one of you, just one bad owner away from what sadly so many fans have had to endure.

It was an brilliant day out, great humour and banter and fantastic noise from both sets of fans. A chance for a bit of a party after a pretty traumatic year and we had a blast. Hopefully we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel with a potential takeover but I don't think anyone is going to completely relax until it is done and we get a better idea of what we have taken on board !

Thanks for your hospitality and kind words. It's great to know that fans and clubs such as yourselves can see past some of the lazy journalism, inexplicable EFL rulemaking and tribal club rivalry to see what is always the case, that people who live and breathe football in their community are always the ones to suffer. We were glad to be able to show support in your darkest times and genuinely touched to see that returned in bucketloads. Really looked like some of the young lads were a bit taken aback by the applause at the end.

Hopefully we can see you soon back in the Championship very soon but in the meantime I wish the very best of luck to you and Blackpool.

Amen to all of that totally agree ? and yes Hooe you are back soon

It's a funny old life.

The Pool was my first team. My parents owned a hotel in Albert Road from 1954 to 1964. Aged between 9 and 19, I used to run from Albert Road to Bloomfield Road (and back again afterwards) non-stop weaving in and out between the crowds, and pay a tanner or a bob (I forget which but probably both over the years) to stand on the Kop. Saw Sir Stan, Stan, Gordon West, Tony Waiters, Emlyn Hughes, Alan Ball, Ray Charnley etc. Painted my rattle tangerine and white (what's happened to rattles) and used to be told off for swearing when complaining about Jackie Mudie. Which was often.

In 1973, I moved to Derby which I've supported ever since, but kept a fond eye on the Pool.

So it's very moving to see our two clubs linked like this.

It's all mapped out for us, I reckon.

COYR and the Seasiders.

1 hour ago, Half fan said:

It's a funny old life.

The Pool was my first team. My parents owned a hotel in Albert Road from 1954 to 1964. Aged between 9 and 19, I used to run from Albert Road to Bloomfield Road (and back again afterwards) non-stop weaving in and out between the crowds, and pay a tanner or a bob (I forget which but probably both over the years) to stand on the Kop. Saw Sir Stan, Stan, Gordon West, Tony Waiters, Emlyn Hughes, Alan Ball, Ray Charnley etc. Painted my rattle tangerine and white (what's happened to rattles) and used to be told off for swearing when complaining about Jackie Mudie. Which was often.

In 1973, I moved to Derby which I've supported ever since, but kept a fond eye on the Pool.

So it's very moving to see our two clubs linked like this.

It's all mapped out for us, I reckon.

COYR and the Seasiders.

Impressive CV. You really are a half fan! ?

The funny thing is, over the last few years, but especially this season, the atmosphere at most Championship stadiums has been appalling. Apart from (begrudgingly) Leeds, and Millwall a few seasons ago, it’s been complete silence from the home fans apart from 5 minutes after they (inevitably) score. We weren’t great either the last couple of seasons, and even Forest for a Derby game we’re silent till they scored in the second half.

It seems like the only ones who are making any effort to produce a decent atmosphere these days are the ones who have been through the wringer, like yourselves, us and Coventry.

Edited by curb

3 hours ago, LeeCharlesTV said:

Hi everyone,

#ONEFOOTBALLFAMILY

Link to watch:

Superb Sir! A very professionally presented, and beautiful piece, and emotionally moving when you know the treatment of our respective clubs by previous owners and the suits at the EFL. I was at the game and it will forever live in my memory as the model, the example of what football can be and how it brings together people in friendly rivalry. The atmosphere created by both sets of fans was goose-bumpling for 90 minutes. The friendly banter brought both smiles and a tear to my eyes and I know I wasn't alone in that. It was a celebration of what's good in football and why we do it, even in the face of extreme frustration caused by those who are supposed to know how to administer and run the game. Your piece captures all that so well. Thank you @LeeCharlesTV; I hope our feedback encourages you to share this around the wider football family. It will plant the key messages that you are conveying into the minds of fellow football fans and Clubs - laugh at clubs in peril at your own peril because what comes around goes around - and also that great connections can be made between clubs who support one another when the chips are down. All the very best to you and Blackpool FC for next season. I hope we meet again soon and not in league 1.      

Great vid. And a class act for Blackpool fans to clap off our players, for our team of academy players and aging pros they deserved as much and was humbling for them to get that reaction, we see it in Derby but it was nice for another club to see them for more than just a relegated team, as we do. We may be down ultimately but we're proud of the fight they showed 'til the end - we have felt more connection with these lads than any of the expensive signings that we thought Mel had well covered (but hadn't and cost us our ground in the process). Supposedly we were lauding it over the division with Mel at the helm...the reality is for many of us we've got our club back for the first time in years, just as we're being relegated to a league we haven't played in for 40 years...such is football. League One here we come :).

Edited by SillyBilly

@LeeCharlesTV that's lovely mate, really lovely. Actually made me feel quite emotional. We've endured some really spiteful stuff from other fanbases, as if this year's not been tough enough, but we've also had some wonderful expressions of solidarity from real fans who prioritise the 'football family' over petty and unfounded hatred of folk they've never met. We're proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with our Blackpool brethren and we'll hopefully be back for another party in 2023. In the interim, best of luck to you and yours fella! 

COYR