DERBY and Blackpool fans chant together just amazing scenes

Something special between us now , something I have never witnessed in 52 years of following the Rams . We were sat with the home fans and didn’t reveal our identity until the end out of respect, once we did there was no problem at all ,with many wishing us well for the future. Also after going through the wrong exit and finding ourselves outside the changing room doors meeting the Derby players,

wot a great day out for my grandson at his first away game , can’t wait to return good luck for next season 

Blackpool proper club and fans 

1 hour ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

Something special between us now , something I have never witnessed in 52 years of following the Rams . We were sat with the home fans and didn’t reveal our identity until the end out of respect, once we did there was no problem at all ,with many wishing us well for the future. Also after going through the wrong exit and finding ourselves outside the changing room doors meeting the Derby players,

wot a great day out for my grandson at his first away game , can’t wait to return good luck for next season 

Blackpool proper club and fans 

On three separate occasions, whilst walking back to the South Car Park, I was approached by Blackpool fans who wanted to shake my hand. 

I think they have officially become my second club and I wish them well.