Last night

B4ev6is

Well I am feeling down still before the game I was enjoying my self went to the pub before the me and my dad had couple of pints of green king iPa but my dad got first pint in I got 2nd pint in I was queuing at the pub and this one man was really really nasty with me. I did not know that he was waiting to order. I said I was sorry I got autism he said I was here first I said to bar lady just serve him he just garled at me. Was another man with his card out. I said to him I did not no he told me not to worry about it. I do hate my learning differcults and autism sometimes when they are clashing sometimes.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I am feeling down still before the game I was enjoying my self went to the pub before the me and my dad had couple of pints of green king iPa but my dad got first pint in I got 2nd pint in I was queuing at the pub and this one man was really really nasty with me. I did not know that he was waiting to order. I said I was sorry I got autism he said I was here first I said to bar lady just serve him he just garled at me. Was another man with his card out. I said to him I did not no he told me not to worry about it. I do hate my learning differcults and autism sometimes when they are clashing sometimes.

Sorry to hear that mate. Some people can be very insensitive and sorry it upset you.  I know from meeting you briefly at the motorway services on the way to Wembley a few years back that you’re a top bloke and very friendly.  

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry you experienced that B4 ?

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

The problem is all his B4, not yours. He is the uneducated fool.

I have two kids with autism and learning difficulties, so I know what you have to go through.

Edited by IslandExile

21 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

The problem is all his B4, not yours. He is the uneducated fool.

I have two kids with autism and learning difficulties, so I know what you have to go through.

I try not to take it personal but are times I get stick for who I am I get called a mong by radium people I just want tell them dont call me that you dont even know me. That word was used 1920s for people like me and two sons I find highly offenses.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

There really are axxholes around,, it’s no fault of yours ,if you were a big nasty bugger it’s odds on he wouldn’t have said a word but who wants to be a nasty bugger ,don’t give him another thought and just carry on being who you are??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I try not to take it personal but are times I get stick for who I am I get called a mong by radium people I just want tell them dont call me that you dont even know me. That word was used 1920s for people like me and two sons I find highly offenses.

That's tough B4. I'm afraid, like every club, we have some right a-holes in our fan base. Try to remember that you're better than any of those people and in all probability a much better fan than them too.

But it does get me down I get gobby kids at work I can 9 times out of 10 I can let it go. But very very rarely I let but when it does my work mates will take me of gate and let me carm down.

But I get very very sick tired of unfriendly people. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Ignore it buddy, even though I know it's hard for you sometimes. Those who know you also know you're worth 20 of these ignorant duckers.

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ignore it buddy, even though I know it's hard for you sometimes. Those who know you also know you're worth 20 of these ignorant duckers.

I know buddy

I know just stick and stones words never hurt you.

But sometimes it does.

It's hard to make excuses for people so I won't, just that I've experienced the same thing when I've been queuing up and someone has jumped ahead of me and when I've challenged them they've said didn't realise you were queuing and I've totally overreacted and said something like well I'm not standing here for my own health am I. 

Some people take offence by that just in the same way if you dare to beep at someone in your car for them cutting you up then they get a bout of road rage and flip at you. It's really irrational. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

I’m also a father of two with autism and understand your frustration.

A minority of the population have no empathy for people who see the world differently, but the good folk outweigh the ignorant idiots mate.

Wetherspoons is good as you can order drinks and food to your table from your phone app, that’s if you figure the app out.

29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

A minority of the population have no empathy for people who see the world differently, but the good folk outweigh the ignorant idiots mate.

Wetherspoons is good as you can order drinks and food to your table from your phone app, that’s if you figure the app out.

I probley not

Took me ages figure one for work out.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

If he was in the Fernhurst, which I think he was, the mobile drink and food ordering app was not working last night