Bird ? 6.5

Morrison 6.5

Ebiowei 6.5

Lawrence 7

Plange 6

Ebosele 5

Richards 5

Knight 5

I was interested to see the ratings for someone there as could only listen to the commentary in which you often get a distorted view of players' general contributions. However think your scores do match the view I was given just listening! 

33 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Given the recent hyperbole about refereeing standards would it be an idea to start adding the match day official to this list?

Asking for a friend

That could work although the result would probably influence a number of ratings. There's little point adding a ref rating for the final nine matches but it's one for @sage to consider when he resumes his role as Ratings Curator next season.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

I was interested to see the ratings for someone there as could only listen to the commentary in which you often get a distorted view of players' general contributions. However think your scores do match the view I was given just listening! 

You normally get a distorted view of who's even playing, never mind what they're doing - gave up at half-time yesterday and relied on the good folks on here to keep me up to date....

32 minutes ago, Rampant said:

That could work although the result would probably influence a number of ratings. There's little point adding a ref rating for the final nine matches but it's one for @sage to consider when he resumes his role as Ratings Curator next season.

You get some pretty average refs in National League North ?

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Ive permanently retired. Its yours for life 

2 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

It’s a bit of a concern that most Rams fans and the paper pundits had Beilik down as the worst player on the pitch. He has found it tough since his super goal v Brum. I wonder if Wayne is thinking of taking him out of the firing line?

I missed the line up at the start of the commentary and  after half an hour checked to see if he was playing. Scarcely mentioned after that, and his marks in this thread suggest that he was either havi g a poor game or involved very little.