Let's get pp sea of black and white on saturday

B4ev6is

Well guys we need pp to be sea of black and white flags scarfs balloons banners the works let's really really really how passionate we are let's send a message to efl and rest who want us gone that we are derby county and we shall fight till the end and we shall stay up a win we are only 2 points behind and next Saturday a win there we could be out of bottom 3. Let's all work togather and roar our lads to safety.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys we need pp to be sea of black and white flags scarfs balloons banners the works let's really really really how passionate we are let's send a message to efl and rest who want us gone that we are derby county and we shall fight till the end and we shall stay up a win we are only 2 points behind and next Saturday a win there we could be out of bottom 3. Let's all work togather and roar our lads to safety.

Well said B4. Let's all do our bit and get behind the club and the boys.

WE ARE DERBY !!

6 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

This game is pivotal @B4ev6is. We need every side of the ground to be singing. I’ve noticed there’s a tendency for the singing levels to drop a tad with the bigger crowds. Let’s ensure this doesn’t happen tomorrow. 

Allez! Allez! Allez! @B4ev6is

I thought the singing against Hull was louder than the Birmingham game

3 minutes ago, Amberram said:

I thought the singing against Hull was louder than the Birmingham game

That's because the part timers at the Birmingham match were either treating it as a kids' picnic or sitting there sardonically passing judgement on players they didn't either know the names of or didn't realise how young and inexperienced they are! 

I realise we have got to put up with this because the income is so vital.

Hopefully we start off on the front foot and get the crowd behind us in a way that we failed to do against Birmingham. I'm optimistic for this one.

How to help and encourage part timers to join in.

I know that when I go to my local team (not Derby), I don't know any of the chants and feel self-conscious about raising my voice if others aren't singing.

Maybe we need some groups of South Standers to infiltrate other stands for games like the Birmingham game! Or something! A sheet of some PC chants in the programme?!

There may be other big games as this season draws to an end attracting part-timers - and so it is worth coming up with a plan -especially if the pockets of silence reduce the volume overall!

1 minute ago, Ken Tram said:

I know that when I go to my local team (not Derby), I don't know any of the chants and feel self-conscious about raising my voice if others aren't singing.

Maybe we need some groups of South Standers to infiltrate other stands for games like the Birmingham game! Or something! A sheet of some PC chants in the programme?!

There may be other big games as this season draws to an end attracting part-timers - and so it is worth coming up with a plan -especially if the pockets of silence reduce the volume overall!

They should take the time to learn songs and I mean by listen and next time to join in the ones they know.

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's because the part timers at the Birmingham match were either treating it as a kids' picnic or sitting there sardonically passing judgement on players they didn't either know the names of or didn't realise how young and inexperienced they are! 

Hopefully we start off on the front foot and get the crowd behind us in a way that we failed to do against Birmingham. I'm optimistic for this one.

I wouldn't sl*g those off who paid to come and watch us.  We want as many people to come as possible every game. Whether those people sing or not is up to them. That should not stop those who go every week from singing just as loud whether its 22k or 31k. 

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

Ew Reaction GIF by Martha of Miami

22 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I wouldn't sl*g those off who paid to come and watch us.  We want as many people to come as possible every game. Whether those people sing or not is up to them. That should not stop those who go every week from singing just as loud whether its 22k or 31k. 

Not slagging them off and I didn't say anything after the game. Was just saying there's a compromise to be had between the need to make money and the desire to get a terrific atmosphere.

More casual fans will only get behind the team if we're playing really well, as witnessed in the last 20 minutes v Birmingham. 

Interesting, how many people round us had left at that stage and missed both our goals. 

28 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

I find it best to just tut at the "part timers" as they take their seats.

Should be pretty loud.

Just support in your own way and stop worrying what everyone else is doing. That warm feeling of superiority you get when they leave on 85 minutes should be all the reward you need.

See above! ?

42 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

There hasn’t been any programmes for about two years.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

They should take the time to learn songs and I mean by listen and next time to join in the ones they know.

But, I only go to see my local team (not Derby) when they have a "big" FA Trophy game - so I'm not going to learn the songs that way - but I'd like to join in.

So I'm just wondering if it's like that for some part-timers at Derby. Perhaps there's a way to help them join in more. I don't know what it is though.