v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

I just wish we would give Plange something to attack sometimes. 

I hate "put it in the mixer" but sometimes... 

Too often he's the target man to play off and then there's a real lack of hunger to score from those around him. That's always disappointing by Derby when they're pretty good at everything else

We simply have to win this game, have to. Draw doesn’t do anything. I know that’s pressure on the players but there’s no other way around it and ultimately isn’t it these types of games that players get into football for? 

Full house, at home, them down to 10 men. 

Which means it will finish 1-0 to Peterborough. . . because it’s us and that’s what we do. 

God I hope I’m wrong!! 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

We simply have to win this game, have to. Draw doesn’t do anything. I know that’s pressure on the players but there’s no other way around it and ultimately isn’t it these types of games that players get into football for? 

Full house, at home, them down to 10 men. 

Which means it will finish 1-0 to Peterborough. . . because it’s us and that’s what we do. 

God I hope I’m wrong!! 

yes, we have to win.

In recent years when there is lot at stake we tend to fluff our lines. 

let’s hope they can get the win 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I just wish we would give Plange something to attack sometimes. 

I hate "put it in the mixer" but sometimes... 

Too often he's the target man to play off and then there's a real lack of hunger to score from those around him. That's always disappointing by Derby when they're pretty good at everything else

Problem is he can't head the ball.  If it's not to feet he won't do anything .  We desperately miss Richards as the battering ram option.  Last week, this week and Millwall are the games we need that option. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Problem is he can't head the ball.  If it's not to feet he won't do anything .  We desperately miss Richards as the battering ram option.  Last week, this week and Millwall are the games we need that option. 

I'd be tempted to put big Bartosz Cybulski on for his debut if we need a 'Plan B'. He's 6'4" so would give a decent target!

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yeah, it's so frustrating that we have nothing to aim at really. We just kind of make up the last bit of attacks and you can see the breakdowns unfolding the longer attacks are sustained. 

There's a magic barrier 20 yards from opponents goal and we lose all sense of purpose.