Hopeful a take over happens soon

B4ev6is

I want to a moment to thank mel for coming back to make things right once more he has delt with gibson but us derby fans will never never ever ever forgive gibson for what he has done to derby or we will not never never ever ever forgive efl for this eathier.

Hopeful who ever take us next will  be getting a very very very passionate derby fans that stands by it club not matter what.

We are derby

Super rams

39 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I want to a moment to thank mel for coming back to make things right once more he has delt with gibson but us derby fans will never never ever ever forgive gibson for what he has done to derby or we will not never never ever ever forgive efl for this eathier.

Hopeful who ever take us next will  be getting a very very very passionate derby fans that stands by it club not matter what.

We are derby

Super rams

Are you going to Boro tomorrow B4? Make sure Gibson knows what you think if you are ?. COYR!!

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sadly no

My dad has to work it and I was not able get tickets beam back eathier so I have to listen to it on radio derby.

I think we will win tomorrow - 3 points would be wonderful. Will be some atmosphere in the ground. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We are derby

Super rams

I think it's fair to say we wouldn't be where we are today, if it wasn't for Mel.  

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We are derby

Super rams

It won't be long now B4. Let's just hope this time we get a decent owner to take the club forward. 

Unlikely to be any money to spend in the summer,  next Jan, next summer or the Jan after that as there will be a 2 year business plan that has to be adhered to....

Doesn't mean can't get good loans and freebies in though, at least we won't be restricted to £4.5k / wk salaries anymore, prob nearer £8.5k as Reading are currently I believe. 

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We are derby

Super rams

As always @B4ev6is, you are the passionate Derby fan leading from the front.

At long last, this is the good news we have wanted. Let's hope we get the new owners in soon. Then sign up the likes of Festy and the others. Climb the table and look forward to the future again.

COYR ?

32 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

As always @B4ev6is, you are the passionate Derby fan leading from the front.

At long last, this is the good news we have wanted. Let's hope we get the new owners in soon. Then sign up the likes of Festy and the others. Climb the table and look forward to the future again.

COYR ?

I just glad I could help and I will not let go of our derby county with out a fight.

50 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Unlikely to be any money to spend in the summer,  next Jan, next summer or the Jan after that as there will be a 2 year business plan that has to be adhered to....

Doesn't mean can't get good loans and freebies in though, at least we won't be restricted to £4.5k / wk salaries anymore, prob nearer £8.5k as Reading are currently I believe. 

Business plan only until may this year but I do think rooney will be given some money to spend in the summer mate