Kurt Zouma animal lover

Tyler Durden

45 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

the obvious question is, why do people do these things? But I always wonder, when they do do these things, Why on earth is they video themselves doing it? 

Footballers never learn.

That video has been leaked by one of those attending, or someone Zouma has sent it to.

Time and time again they surround themselves with untrustworthy "friends".

Not that you should surround yourself with trustworthy friends that will let you kick a cat about.

Zouma is getting hammered and rightly so, excuse the pun, the scary thing is that nobody in that video even attempted to stop it, why not???

Can only assume they saw ££££

If I did that, my mates would kick the crap out of me, not stand there and film it. 

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Dimmu. Sorry if I've missed it and excuse my ignorance but who did you used to play for? Pretty sure it was high level? 

Unfortunately, as a brave keyboard warrior I want to keep my privacy... but yes, it was relatively high level. When I had to quit due to injury, at the same time I had multiple contract's on the table and the best one was from HSV. 

Yet, I'm more proud of my lower level managerial achievements tho.

I've unfortunately seen this video. Yes people can have laugh and have a joke about it, we make humour from everything.

I thought it was disgusting. Any form of abuse is horrible. They thought it was acceptable to post that kind of behaviour on social media. Even worse, the lack of remorse. I've not seen a proper apology or punishment against him. Two weeks wages is peanuts. What lesson does that teach. Might as well take 50p out of my wallet. Michel Antonio then tried to compare it to racism, baffling. Completely different areas of life. That benefitted nobody.

RSPCA thankfully said the animals were all in good health. This situation has shown people care about animal welfare more than they do human beings. I don't blame them, many people are awful behind the scenes.

2 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

Michel Antonio then tried to compare it to racism, baffling. Completely different areas of life. That benefitted nobody.

No he didn’t. I can only guess you didn’t see Antonio’s interview. I suggest you view it. He’s quite clear and concise that he’s not comparing it. 

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Read? It was a video interview. Find the video cos he doesn’t compare abusing a cat to racism in any way. 

I read the transcript. 

"So do you think what he's done is worse than racism?" Antonio asked. "I am not condoning a thing that he's done. I don't agree with what he's done at all.

"But there's people that's convicted — been caught — for racism and has played football afterwards. They got punished, they got an eight-game punishment or something like that. But people are now calling for people to be sacked from their livelihood.

"I've just got to ask this question to everyone out there: Is what he's done worse than what the people have done that got convicted of racism?"

37 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I read the transcript. 

"So do you think what he's done is worse than racism?" Antonio asked. "I am not condoning a thing that he's done. I don't agree with what he's done at all.

"But there's people that's convicted — been caught — for racism and has played football afterwards. They got punished, they got an eight-game punishment or something like that. But people are now calling for people to be sacked from their livelihood.

"I've just got to ask this question to everyone out there: Is what he's done worse than what the people have done that got convicted of racism?"

Okay, so where is he comparing? There’s more to the interview than that. He’a actually referring to the reaction of people calling for Zouma to be sacked etc. you’ve picked a snippet of an interview.