Let's get national media coverage

IslandExile

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Well Savage given a chance to speak out during BT score - the sofa programme where he just argues with Chris Sutton - and he barely said anything. Said that he and Sutton had spoken to the Administrators and he hopes it gets sorted. That's about it.

Have you seen his article in today's Daily Mirror about it?

22 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Morris doesnt come out of the Times article at all well but, at the risk of covering old ground, neither does Keogh at all. Mel's sneaky pet and eyes/ears in squad. Explains why Mel treated him as he did after crash. Whole article plus Rooney comments show how must have been working with him around

Must have been really hard for him to bullet his own toadie. 

On 18/01/2022 at 10:48, eccles the ram said:

Not giving up - sent Dan Walker a tweet to see if he could spread the word! Don't suppose he will read it though! But you never know!

I have had a reply on 18/1 to my email from Racel Bown PA to Dan Walker(never read emails until a Sunday anyway).She confirmed she has forwarded my message to the editor of Football Focus for his information and consideration. She also confirmed Dan has had several emails about the plight of our club. I believe they are now doing a piece on us next Saturday! Every little helps! UTR!

1 hour ago, eccles the ram said:

I have had a reply on 18/1 to my email from Racel Bown PA to Dan Walker(never read emails until a Sunday anyway).She confirmed she has forwarded my message to the editor of Football Focus for his information and consideration. She also confirmed Dan has had several emails about the plight of our club. I believe they are now doing a piece on us next Saturday! Every little helps! UTR!

Bit late on Saturday though with a deadline of 1 February.But good work getting in touch with FF. Whats Lineker up to?  ApArt from tax dodging and tweeting about Brexit.

Did anyone tell their #myderbystory on camera in/around Derby today? or email your story to Tom etc.

I’m looking for #dcfcfans who would like to tell their #myderbystory on camera in/around Derby on Sunday. It’s to create a fan film, and bring this amazing Twitter thread to life. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for responses! DM me or email your story to tom@alchemyfilms.co.uk

Don't forget Parry has come out of his bunker over the last few days as he and the EFL 'don't like all the noise' !!

They will be doing their best to generate their own favourable PR with 'friendly' journalists.

Hope we can keep the pressure on them going during this coming week. It's essential.

EFL unfit for purpose !!

2 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Don't forget Parry has come out of his bunker over the last few days as he and the EFL 'don't like all the noise' !!

They will be doing their best to generate their own favourable PR with 'friendly' journalists.

Hope we can keep the pressure on them going during this coming week. It's essential.

EFL unfit for purpose !!

This has been obvious. Parry on Sky Sports (sponsored by the EFL). Times article on Friday fed by EFL saying Gibson is scapegoat!!. Social media doing the trick though and Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph starting to pick up on it too. Silence from the Guardian, and others not good enough.