Amad Diallo - Joined Rangers on loan

DCFC1388

So the new manager of Manchester United and future director of football has come very quickly to the conclusion that there are far to many people sat around at the club that never play any competitive football so are essentially useless and not assests

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

So the new manager of Manchester United and future director of football has come very quickly to the conclusion that there are far to many people sat around at the club that never play any competitive football so are essentially useless and not assests

Typical big club mentality.

Buy players they don’t really need because they don’t want other clubs getting them.

Edited by Boycie

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He’d be a great signing, but I doubt he prefers a long shot battle for safety in the Championship over a stint in Holland with Feynoord. 

His preference is to stay in  UK so we have a chance especially with Rooney

It will depend on what the player and club see as his development pathway.

If he wants to potentially play nearly every week, be a key player, possibly score goals, get assists and be a big player in key games, then announce to a champ side would be  a good move for him.

He could easily go to a big club a broad and be a bit part player. Will thst help his development?

If he came to the champ and got say 5 goals and as many assists by the end of the season thst would be a good chance for him to showcase his obvious talent.

30 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The mere suggestion might indicate that we are considering selling Lawrence or Jozwiak 

Because we are so stacked with options that we need to shift people out to make way?

If anyone is to go it will probably be someone who plays centrally, as that’s where we have the most depth.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He’d be a great signing, but I doubt he prefers a long shot battle for safety in the Championship over a stint in Holland with Feynoord. 

The Eredivisie isn’t a high quality league. There are probably 5 or 6 teams that are of Premier League or top end championship quality.

I suspect that that the player or Man U would want him to get a loan in a more physical league with the average standard of competition as high as possible. If he went to Feyenoord for half a season he might play in 4 or 5 tough fixtures. Half a season in the championship will test him on a more regular basis.

6 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Young kid, might want to stay relatively close to family and friends.

Mad if true, and a real coup. I have a soft spot for United based purely on my admiration of Fergie. Whenever I’ve seen him play he looks like he’s has something about him. If we’re not paying a loan fee this would be really good business by Rooney