The Administration Thread

Boycie

37 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

That's what i don't get,how can it be a "community asset" when it's owned by an individual?

It’s just a title, perhaps not the most logical, meaning if you want to dispose of the asset you need to notify the local authority, who will then notify whoever applied for the community asset protection, effectively giving them first dibs on making a bid for the asset for a period of time. The owner isn’t under any obligation to accept the bid as I understand it.

It doesn’t mean the asset belongs to the community as the title may suggest.

55 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

That's what i don't get,how can it be a "community asset" when it's owned by an individual?

A community asset (or community resource, a very similar term) is anything that can be used to improve the quality of community life. And this means: It can be a person -- Residents can be empowered to realize and use their abilities to build and transform the community.

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As much as I want Mike Ashley to take over, Appleby made it known weeks and weeks ago that his team were waiting for the go ahead and were raring to go..

If that's the case why the hell haven't they just been named PB and we would probably be way down the line with this.

Did they even submit a bid? I’m sure I read not too long ago that they didn’t.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As much as I want Mike Ashley to take over, Appleby made it known weeks and weeks ago that his team were waiting for the go ahead and were raring to go..

If that's the case why the hell haven't they just been named PB and we would probably be way down the line with this.

They might have been raring to go from their point of view but the administrators may not have been in a position at that time to accept their bid.

1 hour ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Oh but I do. An investor wants the best deal.

The seller (in this case MM and Q) need to get what they can. If a buyer will not go beyond a certain limit then the sellers need to go down plan b  which in this case is MM lowering his price.

A buyer can walk away and tbf if it were I, that would have happened ages ago. EFL et al have had a massive hand in screwing us over but untimely Q are supposed to be a professional outfit who can cut through the noise. I use the word supposed as that is exactly how I see them.

I have absolute zero confidence in them getting this whole process resolved to the satisfaction if us fans.

I fully expect relegation, -15 pts next season, top youngsters leave for free.

Rooney may stay but bloody hell if he does he will be reveered until the end of time

Alison Brie What GIF   wow , you know how to make Rams fans feel better

The seller (in this case MM and Q) need to get what they can. If a buyer will not go beyond a certain limit then the sellers need to go down plan b  which in this case is MM lowering his price.

A buyer can walk away and tbf if it were I, that would have happened ages ago. EFL et al have had a massive hand in screwing us over but untimely Q are supposed to be a professional outfit who can cut through the noise. I use the word supposed as that is exactly how I see them.

I have absolute zero confidence in them getting this whole process resolved to the satisfaction if us fans.

Rooney may stay but bloody hell if he does he will be reveered until the end of time

It won't bother the administrators one little bit whether it's resolved to the satisfaction of the fans or not. 

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe the Appleby offer wasn't the best one ?

I would be surprised at minus 15 in league 1. A big threat of league 2 football the year after. Surely liquidation would be more likely than a takeover which leaves a huge points deduction next year in a lower division.