The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think we need to keep concentrated on the main 'point' (if only we could figure it, lol!) and not be side-tracked.

Q have been doing things by the book/law and the creditors come first. HMRC are one of those creditors, if any money gets syphoned off it means they get less. We need to keep the 'cause' in the public eye, but we don't need to alienate any more people than can be helped.

All the rags love to dwell on 'football hooligans', we need to do things that get a response, but a positive one.

I was half serious about gluing yourself to the stadium - no-one gets hurt...well a tiny bit when they pull your skin off ? 

We need to keep pressing our political allies, the people with 'power'. 

Fair enough Roy, just so angry and frustrated which leads to wanting to kick out I guess. Stupid comments from me and I agree with you ???

I've had enough, i felt if we could keep our kids, we had a fighting chance, whatever league we ended up in. Now that they are leaving one by one, it's hard to keep positive. The admins are useless, continue to keep Wayne in the dark and lie, they are just self-serving, dragging it out for more money. The efl are cowards, Gibson will not relent until we are buried, Wycombe do not have a case. Duck em all, Phoenix club it is. We will fight to the end, but all we have left is a fight.

11 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I think it makes absolutely no difference to our cause, no one is on our side, we’re on our own and we are being shafted. I don’t want in 2 months time to look back at our Clubs grave stone and think, we didn’t even fight for it. We’ve tried MPs, the fantastic March, supporting our team home and away, the social media campaign, celebs and media talking about us, however after yesterday’s announcement it shows it’s not worth anything. We’re being strangled to death and Its time we got nasty and disruptive. 

Any bad rep/bad press WILL make a difference to our cause.  Any fine WILL make a difference to the club's coffers.

Any nastiness and/or disruptiveness at and/or around The Riverside Stadium on 12th Feb will reflect badly... on the club itself... on every single Derby fan in the vicinity (with or without a ticket... and with or without a perfectly law-abiding past)... and indeed on every single Derby fan world wide... if only by association!

... At the very point when those that aren't reacting nastily and/or disruptively are begging, pleading, cajoling, and beseeching the football community as a whole, to come together to try and help us out.

Like I say... The worst possible time, and place!

?

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Fair enough Roy, just so angry and frustrated which leads to wanting to kick out I guess. Stupid comments from me and I agree with you ???

Yeah, I feel that too. It's too ducking much. Glad you agree with me mate, which bit of Boro's ground will you be sticking yourself too. You can be a modern day (male) suffragette! ? #COYR

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, I feel that too. It's too ducking much. Glad you agree with me mate, which bit of Boro's ground will you be sticking yourself too. You can be a modern day (male) suffragette! ? #COYR

Steve Gibsons seat ?? #COYR

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Any bad rep/bad press WILL make a difference to our cause.  Any fine WILL make a difference to the club's coffers.

Any nastiness and/or disruptiveness at and/or around The Riverside Stadium on 12th Feb will reflect badly... on the club itself... on every single Derby fan in the vicinity (with or without a ticket... and with or without a perfectly law-abiding past)... and indeed on every single Derby fan world wide... if only by association!

... At the very point when those that aren't reacting nastily and/or disruptively are begging, pleading, cajoling, and beseeching the football community as a whole, to come together to try and help us out.

Like I say... The worst possible time, and place!

?

Agree and stupid comment, I’m like all of you angry and frustrated and didn’t use my head. Apologies and COYR ?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

We can’t really have a case against Villa if we had breached FFP even by a small margin - QPR absolutely - now QPR could go to court and have it thrown out because of the time delay but they would be breaching the EFL rules/guidelines and can be thrown out as well 

I wonder how many clubs would have a claim against QPR, and for how much, if an EFL panel rules that we do in fact owe Middlesbrough cash and sets an incredibly dangerous precedent.

Us? For half the supposed premiership windfall? The team they beat in the semi-final? Do they get a quarter? What about the team who finished seventh? Any team that can "prove" QPR's results against them had an effect on them - ie how did the relegated and nearly-relegated teams do against QPR? 

Did QPR sign any players during that time that other clubs can prove they were pursuing? Have those players since been sold for a profit?

What kind of total bill are we looking at here?

Does the EFL specify some sort of time-limit on these claims in its rules? If not, why can't we pursue them now, or at whatever point we feel like it in the future?

How do we formalise how we quantify the points loss to the "affected" teams? Is a £1million overspend equivalent to one unearned league point, for example? And are we just going to make that up on the hoof at an EFL hearing, or shouldn't we actually agree it between the clubs first?

And do the points deductions get adjusted or is this some additional penalty on top of the one we thought we had all agreed?

It's an absolute mess. 

Edited by vonwright

48 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Why would it be the last thing we need right now? We’ve behaved impeccable so far and looks where that’s got us. It’s now time for the gloves to come off. When they’re taking away everything from you what else do you have to lose. 

Father And Son Men GIF by Natalie Palamides

If we're talking about direct action why don't we buy Wycombe tickets enmasse (1,000 or so) sing pro Derby songs and invade the pitch at half time for a protest?  It's a small ground so 1,000 at Wycombe would look a lot more impressive than at Boro or the efl headquarters. It's ambitious and very left field but I think we need to start having an effect on both of these clubs to put pressure both on them and the efl to drop their ridiculous claims. 

12 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

As others have said it's an absolutely shocking statement by the EFL. Tbh I'm at the point where I'm thinking mass protests at the EFL headquarters and pitch invasions in games as a response as there is clearly no integrity left in the league.

Pitch invasions will just push the EFL into making the club play their matches behind closed doors

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

If we're talking about direct action why don't we buy Wycombe tickets enmasse (1,000 or so) sing pro Derby songs and invade the pitch at half time for a protest?  It's a small ground so 1,000 at Wycombe would look a lot more impressive than at Boro or the efl headquarters. It's ambitious and very left field but I think we need to start having an effect on both of these clubs to put pressure both on them and the efl to drop their ridiculous claims. 

Do it at a Wycombe away match, don't buy their tickets.

Our biggest asset in many ways is our supporters. This whole war of attrition really undermines our morale and willingness to keep up the fight. That's why the Parasites just sit tight, do nothing and wait for the resistance to end. They sort of starve us into submission with the full knowledge and support of the governing body.

What would an independent Football Authority do? I suspect there main priority would be to ensure "rules" are aligned with Laws